Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill WW3 = best day of my life

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
I want this whole niggerised and jewdified globohomo planet to go up in a smoke of fire. :feelsLSD:

Fuck jews
Fuck niggers
Fuck kikes
Fuck spics
Fuck dykes
Fuck trannies
Fuck faggots
Fuck chinks
Fuck jews
Fuck sand niggers
Fuck all of you

F52

Based:feelsLSD:

I love this :feelsokman: fuck the whole world including me :feelshaha:. I’d be down to die In WW3 if it means I get to see faggot chads dying with ptsd and whore foids suffering :smonk:

Fuck this gay earth, man.

and the last day probably

Only if it’s nuclear. WW3 without being globally nuked sounds like hell. You know they’d be using some fucked chemical agents and its wartime so, all bets are off

May this world be cleansed in nuclear fire and be born anew

Cope. Ain't happening. But I predict some serious natural disasters in the future. Well, theyre natural so that means they will happen either way so saying that I predict them doesnt make any sense lol.

In the meantime, there are plenty of apocalyptic doomsday movies out there and I really enjoy them.

You forgot to add "fuck lesbians", they are the worst of all. Lesbians make things exponentially worse for all of us. They should be attacked in every way possible (in fully legal ways of course).