Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WTH is this shit??? (**********)

J

JovanD

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
1,663
Online
1h 28m
So if you try our old .org address it redirects to https://**********/ which seems to be cheap knock-off made by some normie
Did goDaddy cucks re-sell our domain? Is that legal? What happened?
 
BasedTruecel

BasedTruecel

Slowly Decomposing
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
400
Online
0
HAHA, that's hilarious. "Normal people" keep showing how normal they are.
 
ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
13,647
Online
106d 7h 34m
They need to fuck off. This is the one true(TM) incels site.
 
justforlulzandkeks

justforlulzandkeks

Officer
★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
784
Online
0
H O N E Y P O T
 
slackbum

slackbum

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
140
Online
0
It's good let the normans think we're gone when they find that empty site at our old address and make this one invisible to lurkers
 
Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,374
Online
0
Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
13,601
Online
45d 14h 44m
shiet, why did I enter? probs got my IP and shiet lul
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
7,533
Online
1h 31m
Weed said:
shiet, why did I enter? probs got my IP and shiet lul

It's over, buddy boyo. Time to pack your bags before all the roasties and the FBI gets to you for insulting women on the internet.
 
Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
13,601
Online
45d 14h 44m
CopingGymcel said:
It's over, buddy boyo. Time to pack your bags before all the roasties and the FBI gets to you for insulting women on the internet.

Fuark it's over. I am gonna be on CNN
 
Deleted member 776

Deleted member 776

Self-banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,092
Online
20d 4h 31m
Holy shit. Is this some sort of Psyop? Create a fake normie run trap site in order to dox unsuspecting incels or wage psychological warfare on them?

Or this is a false flag by incel tears to make violent threats in order to make incels seem dangerous?
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
7,533
Online
1h 31m
Weed said:
Fuark it's over. I am gonna be on CNN

Embrace the fame, buddy boyo.
 
G

gstvtrp

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
2,281
Online
0
If inceltears had our site banned we should be able to get them banned for the same reason.
 
slackbum

slackbum

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
140
Online
0
commander_zoidberg said:
Holy shit. Is this some sort of Psyop? Create a fake normie run trap site in order to dox unsuspecting incels or wage psychological warfare on them?

Or this is a false flag by incel tears to make violent threats in order to make incels seem dangerous?

Inbefore they try to out do us with hostile posts to fakeflag and get so invested in it that they get more black pilled than us in the process. Meanwhile we are just bert staring from a distance wondering wtf is going on with these people.
 
justforlulzandkeks

justforlulzandkeks

Officer
★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
784
Online
0
Weed said:
shiet, why did I enter? probs got my IP and shiet lul

It's over, just go ER before they find you buddy boyo
 
Deleted member 776

Deleted member 776

Self-banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,092
Online
20d 4h 31m
slackbum said:
Inbefore they try to out do us with hostile posts to fakeflag and get so invested in it that they get more black pilled than us in the process. Meanwhile we are just bert staring from a distance wondering wtf is going on with these people.

These people are nuts dude. We need to be ready for anything. 

Only a week after defeat in the battle of r/incels our enemies are multiplying and diversifying their tactics. We're on the ropes gentleman.
 
BedTundy

BedTundy

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
155
Online
0
DON;'T CLINK ON THE LINK
IT DELETS YOUR SYSTEM32 AND PUTS DOLPHIN PORN INTO UR PHONE
 
A

a-virgin-nigger

Ultimate Wagecuck
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
1,389
Online
1d 14h 13m
BedTundy said:
DON;'T CLINK ON THE LINK
IT DELETS YOUR SYSTEM32 AND PUTS DOLPHIN PORN INTO UR PHONE

Fuck it's over.
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top