Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Wtf my mom is more blackpilled than I ever thought

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Now after years I was able to open up to her about my looks and ded srs she agreed with me and wants to co-finance some surgeries that I need.
My dad on the other hand is a total bluepilled idiot that I prefer to not talk with.
Man I wish my social phobia wasn't big so I could talk more easily with people.
This is the first life fuel I had in years ngl.
I hope once I can handle my mental health better, especially my social phobia and get the needed surgeries I can have a normal life and maybe ascend :panties:.
(I will never become a looksmax fag bragger ded srs)

I don´t need any surgery I need only cash to spend it on glass and speed or filthy gross $10 hookers (in video game)
Ik sneir you are somebody very special but I still like you for that :panties:.
Authentic af :smonk:

What surgeries do you need?

Wow this attracted a lot of non-members

You must be ethnic. Growing up as a curry my parents always made fun of my large nose and dark skin as if they weren’t the ones that gave it to me. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

You must be ethnic. Growing up as a curry my parents always made fun of my large nose and dark skin as if they weren’t the ones that gave it to me. :feelsrope::feelsrope:
Yes I am sand nigger deathnic :fuk::feelsohgod:

You cant fix " your social phobia , foids can have that Shit and still success because everyone licks their Ass.

Chad too but a little more difficult.

Im non NT aswell. Its fucking over :feelsclown:

How did you convince her