Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WTF is wrong with women?

• Thread starter Deleted member 306
  • Start date
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Today, while walking in the hallway at my college, I decided to play some mini basketball so I crumpled up a piece of paper and shot it towards
the recycle bin. Unfortunately the paper landed on a surface right above the recycle bin. A girl was walking by at the time and she saw my
throw and she smiled at me and said "Nice shot". Of course, this is cope and it doesn't mean shit since we didn't end up fucking in the
backyard.

However, everytime I do something stupid in the college girls always give me attention at least. The other day I accidentally broke a glass
window and a Stacey was amused and told me "Nice going tehehe.". Another time, I broke a chair and a group of girls start clapping.
Whenever, I approach a femoid and speak to her EXACTLY like a Normie/Chad would they act annoyed and offended. When I act like
a retard, even accidentaly, they treat me like I'm a good friend of them. What is wrong with these creatures? They are more impressed
by stupididty than they are by genouine talk and smart jokes.

stop trying to understand NT ppl tbh

incelaman said:
Today, while walking in the hallway at my college, I decided to play some mini basketball so I crumpled up a piece of paper and shot it towards
the recycle bin. Unfortunately the paper landed on a surface right above the recycle bin. A girl was walking by at the time and she saw my
throw and she smiled at me and said "Nice shot". Of course, this is cope and it doesn't mean shit since we didn't end up fucking in the
backyard.

However, everytime I do something stupid in the college girls always give me attention at least. The other day I accidentally broke a glass
window and a Stacey was amused and told me "Nice going tehehe.". Another time, I broke a chair and a group of girls start clapping.
Whenever, I approach a femoid and speak to her EXACTLY like a Normie/Chad would they act annoyed and offended. When I act like
a retard, even accidentaly, they treat me like I'm a good friend of them. What is wrong with these creatures? They are more impressed
by stupididty than they are by genouine talk and smart jokes.

They see you as autistic, they are trying to be nice to a retard. it's all COPE

What is wrong with them is that they are primitive.

nausea said:
stop caring

YES

Frenchy91 said:

I'm NT though

Incelicious said:

Aren't we all in a way?

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
They see you as autistic, they are trying to be nice to a retard. it's all COPE

Why though? Why do they lower themselves and aknoledge my existance?

they are laughing at you and not with you..

Act like a retarded neanderthal and they get a primal urge to fuck you.

Solitarian_Walker said:

No they don't but for some reason they go ahead and talk to you instead of ignoring you like usual. It's probably because it's entertaining like when they go for autographs after a concert because they felt entertained.

incelaman said:
Solitarian_Walker said:

No they don't but for some reason they go ahead and talk to you instead of ignoring you like usual. It's probably because it's entertaining like when they go for autographs after a concert because they felt entertained.

Have you tried talking to one of these girls, like that nice shot girl? She might like you for all you know.

wincel said:
incelaman said:
Solitarian_Walker said:

Have you tried talking to one of these girls, like that nice shot girl? She might like you for all you know.

GTFO with your Normie shit. If sex doesn't happen then she doesn't like you.

incelaman said:
wincel said:
incelaman said:
Solitarian_Walker said:

If you don't even bother to open your mouth and try to talk to her at all, IDK wtf you are expecting to happen here. I am not a normie. I have been a virgin for 29 phucking years. Maybe listen to my advice because I know what mistakes I made. You need to talk to women, and put yourself out there. Get rejected. Stop being a coward, and make your desires known. Sex doesn't "just happen". Unless she is drunk and at a party, she probably won't just bump into you and start sucking you off. If a girl says anything to you at all and laughs and smiles, it means she at least is showing some sign of interest. Most women will not even look or say anything to you. If a girl is even talking to you, you need to jump on that opportunity, and see what you can do.

wincel said:
incelaman said:
wincel said:
incelaman said:

If you don't even bother to open your mouth and try to talk to her at all, IDK wtf you are expecting to happen here. I am not a normie. I have been a virgin for 29 phucking years. Maybe listen to my advice because I know what mistakes I made. You need to talk to women, and put yourself out there. Get rejected. Stop being a coward, and make your desires known. Sex doesn't "just happen". Unless she is drunk and at a party, she probably won't just bump into you and start sucking you off. If a girl says anything to you at all and laughs and smiles, it means she at least is showing some sign of interest. Most women will not even look or say anything to you. If a girl is even talking to you, you need to jump on that opportunity, and see what you can do.

That's even worse than being a Normie. You need blackpill therapy NOW. Your brain is filled with platitudes. Help yourself before the dellusions claim the last of you. Sex just happens. Besides, I couldn't talk to her cause she walked past me rapidly. If she did like me like you want to cope she would have stopped at least an expect me to make a move.

I am too high inhib to do that type of shit

incelaman said:
wincel said:
incelaman said:
wincel said:

That's even worse than being a Normie. You need blackpill therapy NOW. Your brain is filled with platitudes. Help yourself before the dellusions claim the last of you. Sex just happens. Besides, I couldn't talk to her cause she walked past me rapidly. If she did like me like you want to cope she would have stopped at least an expect me to make a move.

OK so she doesn't like you then. Great. Fucking you don't even talk to girls who sit next to you for 2 hours. What's your excuse there, faggot? I am the most blackpilled human you have ever met. The only difference is I don't cope with my own cowardice by making excuses. "Sex just happens."  You seriously expect women to just walk up to you and fuck you? Even the Chaddest male model jacked thor demigod has to fucking at least initiate and say a few lines. You need to fucking be a man. How the fuck are you ever going to have the balls to undress and fuck a woman if you can't even fucking talk to her? I went so many years without ever even speaking to girls and just trying to exit the conversation, and it was a total mistake. I even had girls give me numbers to "study" and I thought they were just using me for homework help. My fucking mind cockblocked me and prevented me from even FUCKING trying. I am telling you not to repeat my mistakes. GO try. Any time you are in the vicinity of a female you find remotely attractive, start talking to her. See how she responds. Eventually, with enough attempts, you will encounter one which will likely be somewhat friendly and receptive. Of those friendly, receptive ones, about 90% will have bf and just want to be friendly...of the remaining 10% of those, maybe 5% will want to keep u as a beta orbiter, and the remaining 5% would entertain the possibility of a date with you. Of those, dates, maybe 1% will even remotely lead to some type of connection, and maybe half of those COULD in theory lead to sex at some point. If you don't get started even talking to women, you are going to NEVER ever get laid or find love.

I have seen FHOs jumping on chads , no words spoken

They perceive you as a clown. Just like in ancient times the jester was trying to entertain the King and Queen.

Information? from my own eyes

one of my friends when we were 16 years old, and another dude I have seen in "action"

they do not resemble your typical male models, just objectively good looking all around especially facially

I know of another case, but indirectly trough common friends, like he was used to receive sexual offers from random FHOs in the street, he reportedly was embarassed in those situations

Weed said:
I am too high inhib to do that type of shit

I'm high inhibition when it comes to women but not when it comes to vandalism.

wincel said:
incelaman said:
wincel said:
incelaman said:

OK so she doesn't like you then. Great. Fucking you don't even talk to girls who sit next to you for 2 hours. What's your excuse there, faggot? I am the most blackpilled human you have ever met. The only difference is I don't cope with my own cowardice by making excuses. "Sex just happens."  You seriously expect women to just walk up to you and fuck you? Even the Chaddest male model jacked thor demigod has to fucking at least initiate and say a few lines. You need to fucking be a man. How the fuck are you ever going to have the balls to undress and fuck a woman if you can't even fucking talk to her? I went so many years without ever even speaking to girls and just trying to exit the conversation, and it was a total mistake. I even had girls give me numbers to "study" and I thought they were just using me for homework help. My fucking mind cockblocked me and prevented me from even FUCKING trying. I am telling you not to repeat my mistakes. GO try. Any time you are in the vicinity of a female you find remotely attractive, start talking to her. See how she responds. Eventually, with enough attempts, you will encounter one which will likely be somewhat friendly and receptive. Of those friendly, receptive ones, about 90% will have bf and just want to be friendly...of the remaining 10% of those, maybe 5% will want to keep u as a beta orbiter, and the remaining 5% would entertain the possibility of a date with you. Of those, dates, maybe 1% will even remotely lead to some type of connection, and maybe half of those COULD in theory lead to sex at some point. If you don't get started even talking to women, you are going to NEVER ever get laid or find love.

I sat next to her for 2 hours so why wouldn't SHE talk to me if she liked me? Besides, I haven't seen the particular girl talk to anyone in the class. It's because most of us are subhumans and we are like antimatter to her highness. Believing in approaching and redpill mentality is the ultimate COPE. Women ARE the CHOOSERS not men. THEY decide if you are worthy of their precious punanis. You are not a man unless you fuck prime chicks. Undressing and fucking a woman is simple cause CONSENT=ATTRACTION. No reason to master up courage and shit like that.

You are a fucking volcel then. I never had ANY female give me her number. How desne can a person be to overlook that?

nausea said:
I have seen FHOs jumping on chads , no words spoken

I saw this yesterday

SpaceRanger said:
They perceive you as a clown. Just like in ancient times the jester was trying to entertain the King and Queen.

I wonder which is worse. Jester or slave.

staceyroast69 said:
Maybe because during these interactions you aren't trying to put on a face or trying to impress them. By finding yourself in these vulnerable moments, women are probably able to relate to you more. You're caught off guard and not simply trying to fuck her, so you accidentally end up treating her like a human which, surprise, women like that.

By the way, a good thing to do during these interactions is just laugh it off and make small talk. Ask her name, her major, what class she's heading to, etc. Then if you see her in the hallway again, wave. After a couple weeks of that, if you catch her again, maybe ask her if she wants to grab some coffee. If that goes well, invite her to your house with some friends over and chill. And if THAT goes well, maybe bring up the topic of a date. The "just talking" phase is a very important part of courtship that you guys overlook a lot. And if she gently rejects you, be respectful and just move on. Because girls talk and they WILL warn their friends about you if you say anything super mean or hurtful which will ruin your chances of finding a girlfriend in the near future. Start the process over again with another girl, but still be friendly towards the first.

I've never known a woman to just jump on a guy she doesn't even know, so I don't know where you guys get this information.

GTFO bluepiller

You expect females to initiate conversation with you? They literally have vaginas and low T. They won't initiate anything. Women are cowards by default. You have to initiate with them. And yes, I was dense. I wrote myself off because I was fat. I assumed no woman would ever want me. In other words, I did exactly what you are doing now. Stop being an idiot. Don't select yourself out of the pool.

wincel said:
You expect females to initiate conversation with you? They literally have vaginas and low T. They won't initiate anything. Women are cowards by default. You have to initiate with them. And yes, I was dense. I wrote myself off because I was fat. I assumed no woman would ever want me. In other words, I did exactly what you are doing now. Stop being an idiot. Don't select yourself out of the pool.

Not true, FHOs initiate always with gl males. Everytime I initiated I got rejected. My gl friends never initiated anything, all the FHOs they scored made it clear they were interested immediately.

wincel said:

Many girls are more high T than me lol. When the pussy gets wet the girl talks. She can't cope any longer and needs it. Fat doesn't mean bad genes. I was selected out by the cold hand of NATURE.

Stacyhater99 said:
Well maybe :dodgy: if you would be cool :cool:  and be tougher :@  you could get all the chicks  :heart:  don't be a h8r just be good looking seeya peace  :sleepy:  Stacy Hater out

This has to be the single most low IQ comment on this forum.

Raver said:
incelman said:
nausea said:
stop caring

YES

Frenchy91 said:

I'm NT though

Incelicious said:

>NT

>posting on this forum

pick one

There is this common misconception that incels are autists. If you are ugly you are deemed autstic BY DEFAULT. A legit autstic Chad will always be perceived as more an NT than an average looking Normie. Many incels are NT but it's no good when you are subhuman.

wincel said:
incelaman said:
wincel said:

Ya all those years women were laughing at me I messed up..I should have fucked them right there

Incel801 said:
wincel said:
incelaman said:

Ya all those years women were laughing at me I messed up..I should have fucked them right there

You were msissing the signs brah.