Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WTF is wrong with me?

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
I don't envy rich people.
I don't envy highly intelligent people.
I don't envy great people ( everyone can become great in something with a persistent effort ).
But I do envy sex havers.
I envy those who can touch female body without restrictions. Those who can have sex with submissive female at any time they want. Those who don't need to pretend to be nice and can actually say : "I'm not interested in your life, education, possessions, interests, dreams, personality. I just want to fuck you". And she cannot say no, because she's at my disposition.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

envy is a natural mechanism, all men aspire to power or status. envy is a need to strip a competitor of his privileges.

I don't envy great people ( everyone can become great in something with a persistent effort ).
blue pilled free will believer. we are just robots relly. if ur gna be great or not its out of ur hands

I envy people who get love

I envy the rich people the most then intelligent.

being a sex haver is like being born rich, you had to being born chad or foid

sometimes when im fucking an escourt i get bored half way throug? anyone else get this? even when she is hot.

i wonder the diff in fucking ur gf

I don't envy rich people.
I don't envy highly intelligent people.
But I do envy sex havers.
I envy those who can touch female body without restrictions. Those who can have sex with submissive female at any time they want. Those who don't need to pretend to be nice and can actually say : "I'm not interested in your life, education, possessions, interests, dreams, personality. I just want to fuck you". And she cannot say no, because she's at my disposition.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Thinking that effort is what makes Simeone great is the dame as saying that personality is what atracts women

Thinking that effort is what makes Simeone great is the dame as saying that personality is what atracts women
People aren't born great.

People aren't born great.
Yes, they are. Sucess is a requisite for greatness but it's not a guaranteed sucess. When You find Someone truly talented, you'll know what i mean

:what:Thanks. In my opinion there are some good users here and that’s why I am online almost every day but yeah most people here are either stupid and/or assholes.