Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel WTF is wrong with all the chads in 2022??

Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★

Why would you date that if you look like this? :feelspuke: Not to mention it's a long distance relationship if this is 2022 what is the future going to be?? :feelsohgod:

man he´d slay 7+ girlz here in SA
dumbazz mf

View attachment 642527
Why would you date that if you look like this? :feelspuke: Not to mention it's a long distance relationship if this is 2022 what is the future going to be?? :feelsohgod:

Good thing Northern European men are extremely high inhib and socially autistic.

In Vietnam and Philippines he could genuinely be pulling 10/10 model tier foids with ease but he still settles for a 2/10 sweaty pig looking Australian foid that looks like she has down syndrome or smth in the 2nd pic :feelskek:

What happened to OP ?

What happened to OP ?
I tried to find the ban appeal but I guess it’s deleted. If I recall correctly though it was about him having a girlfriend many years ago but still remaining incel

People like this should be put in gulag. He can get stacies but0 he prefers landwhales so incels cant get any foids

he's a high tier normie also the girl's face is angled strangely and she's wearing a dumb expression so i cant rate her.
Yeah, he's above average at best. And that level of woman is what above average gets you these days.

He doesn't look chad:feelsjuice:
The girl definitely mogs the shit out of him. Look at her skin colour she's white af while the guy looks like a filthy faggot. I, a curry, can kill countless currywhores to make babies with a mayofoid.

They look looksmaxxed ngl

The future? Enforced castration of sub8 males

they're looksmatched