Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Wtf is this femcel shit??

psilocybincel

psilocybincel

God's flesh
★★★

How did this shit end up on my YouTube homepage.

And who the fuck mixes crack with a weed and peyote.
(In a drink nevertheless when crack is freebased cocaine intended to be smoked and cannabis will not be orally active on a usable quantity without the presence of a lipid.)

Just retardation.

Last edited:
Instead of using Youtube directly, try using it through any number of those yt API sites like hooktube.

One Word:

CUCKS

I ain’t finna watch this shit bitch

Huh. Chappele Show already did a what-if skit about this.

WHat is this garbage?

Typical gynocentric hogwash that only serves the purpose of demonizing male sexuality. The message here is that it's okay to hit an average looking guy in the nuts for having sexual thoughts he can't control, thereby ensuring he stays in his rightful place while she embarks on a morally sound journey towards making deep mental connections with people who see her as a human being. Cause that's what wimmen want, y'all.

i think a 2 year old could make a better and more original film

A guy deserves to be his balls hit for thinking sexually about a foid's ass? Then what should happen to whores who chase chad dick?

that cringe dab at 0:35
i dont want to watch anymore

>What men want
Intelligent girls with good personality
>What women really want
Chad

JFL at all the cucks whos girlfriends are going to force their bitch spineless asses to sit down and watch this cancer with them

JFL at all the cucks whos girlfriends are going to force their bitch spineless asses to sit down and watch this cancer with them

I was at the cinema when 50 shades of gay initially came out and, no joke, when the movie was over there were only couples coming out of the theater. Not even groups of girls, just couples. Guess the foids wanted to show their cucked bfs what they actually want. :kys:

I guess props to whoever made that movie in being honest about being unoriginal -- that movie is a knockoff of a 2000 film with Mel Gibson called "What Women Want." I'm so old that I saw this film in theaters:

And then be there to get chewed up and spit out and dumped because of how horrible of a date she thought it was.
MY PUSSY TEEHEE
SMELSS LIKE A BARNYARD ANIMAL TEEHEE

I was at the cinema when 50 shades of gay initially came out and, no joke, when the movie was over there were only couples coming out of the theater. Not even groups of girls, just couples. Guess the foids wanted to show their cucked bfs what they actually want. :kys:

basically a ''just a reminder I'd pick Chad over you any day'' so they will provide more cuckbux

basically a ''just a reminder I'd pick Chad over you any day'' so they will provide more cuckbux

Nothing better than a good mogging by a fictional character to keep beta cucks in line :lul:

I guess props to whoever made that movie in being honest about being unoriginal -- that movie is a knockoff of a 2000 film with Mel Gibson called "What Women Want." I'm so old that I saw this film in theaters:

I may be biased for this because he's a guy and stuff but is it just me or does this movie look leagues above what men want?
The writing seems so much better also

Also, lol, What men want is foid freaking out over ''le disgusting man'' meme, what women want is about one man understanding women for the better and coping

Did you intend type "50 shades of gay" or was that a typo?

Also, lol, What men want is foid freaking out over ''le disgusting man'' meme, what women want is about one man understanding women for the better and coping

Mass audience movies with central female characters are especially dumb these days because they HAVE to cater to the delusional fantasy that a woman can "have it all," i.e still able to snag a sexy attractive man who has options when they themselves are post-wall. That trailer in the OP is just sad...all the desperate post-wall aging hags who previously rode the cock carousel will see themselves in that woman, and the movie will exist to assuage their feelings of failure.

On the other hand, a movie with a central female character CAN be good, it just can't cater to a fantasy. For example, I want to watch this Korean movie about a mom who goes to great lengths to vindicate her son of a serious crime:

Dab :feelsokman:
Um why are you following me sir?

Last edited:
Mass audience movies with central female characters are especially dumb these days because they HAVE to cater to the delusional fantasy that a woman can "have it all," i.e still able to snag a sexy attractive man who has options when they themselves are post-wall. That trailer in the OP is just sad...all the desperate post-wall aging hags who previously rode the cock carousel will see themselves in that woman, and the movie will exist to assuage their feelings of failure.

On the other hand, a movie with a central female character CAN be good, it just can't cater to a fantasy. For example, I want to watch this Korean movie about a mom who goes to great lengths to vindicate her son of a serious crime:

Seems like a great movie.
On my watch list

I really like your signature
(Wave function) = Asin(2πx)
I thought, this guy must be really cool.
Oh god. Its just an oscillating wave that represents the motion of my body after I hang myself. Kinda like Ludwig Boltzman. It all ties up.

Oh god. Its just an oscillating wave that represents the motion of my body after I hang myself. Kinda like Ludwig Boltzman. It all ties up.
Oh it all makes so much more sense now :lul::kys:
We should devise a physics problem where the person is asked how long a person has been dead for if they are swinging as a pendulum would with a certain velocity.

Oh it all makes so much more sense now :lul::kys:
We should devise a physics problem where the person is asked how long a person has been dead for if they are swinging as a pendulum would with a certain velocity.
I think you could measure that by their temperature and the amount of oxygen in their blood.

I think you could measure that by their temperature and the amount of oxygen in their blood.
Right but that defeats the challenge of solving it with the limited information of their pendulus swinging. You could even go as far as to ask what their temperature and amount of oxygen in their blood is based on the motion of their body? Of course, this problem would have to be formulated where the person who discovers the man hanging very shortly after it occured anyway, since their motion would come to a halt probably not that long after death. You would also need to know their horizontal velocity when they jumped. Idk I'm just talking nonsense. I have too much time on my hands.