Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL wtf is this dumb article

Hello fellow incels, is it over for me?

Er1
Er2
Er3
Er4

I think it's not that bad. Makes me think of the question: who's worse? Foids or Chad's?

@JosefMengelecel

Very low iq article. If ER was a faggot then he wouldn’t even care if he can’t fuck foids

Very low iq article. If ER was a faggot then he wouldn’t even care if he can’t fuck foids
Exactly. These articles are so dumb he was probably drunk high as a kite writing it

Exactly. These articles are so dumb he was probably drunk high as a kite writing it
Just some retard who thinks incels are faggots for not simping for foids

This is just the media clickbait trolling.
They lose credibility in the long run by doing this even with some normies.

Just some retard who thinks incels are faggots for not simping for foids
He literally thinks ER wasn’t interested in girls because he didn’t go into much detail about his crushes yet he literally mentions their names in his manifesto

Low IQ indeed. Elliot wrote about men in more detail because he was desperate to understand why they got women and he didn't. There was not much to write about women, he felt attraction to the pretty ones and that's about it. His interest was fucking them, not so much understanding them.

Low IQ indeed. Elliot wrote about men in more detail because he was desperate to understand why they got women and he didn't. There was not much to write about women, he felt attraction to the pretty ones and that's about it. His interest was fucking them, not so much understanding them.
the article just doesn't make sense to me

He literally thinks ER wasn’t interested in girls because he didn’t go into much detail about his crushes yet he literally mentions their names in his manifesto
That’s because he just wanted to fuck them. There wasn’t really anything else to say about it

ER was talking about what men the women were interested in rather than him. Why would he worry about what the female looked like if they all wanted Chad?
The writer is a gigacoper.

ER was talking about what men the women were interested in rather than him. Why would he worry about what the female looked like if they all wanted Chad?
The writer is a gigacoper.
The writer is mentally retarded

The writer is mentally retarded
He is just pushing dumb feminist agenda and completely ignoring the context. Most people in english departments these days are only taught to interpret writings using a post-modern lens.

He is just pushing dumb feminist agenda and completely ignoring the context. Most people in english departments these days are only taught to interpret writings using a post-modern lens.
he is writing this article and it is so dumb that I don’t know how to describe it
His lower third, nose, and lips are absolutely subhuman. Maybe he isn't incel tier but he's defintely low tier normie. He fashionedmax that's all
He’s sub5. He has a baby face at 22 but looks 14, he’s scrawny as fuck and he has fish lips. He’s sub5.

@Personalityinkwell