Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Wtf is the color difference in Trascendental and Obscure?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
I tried asking this in feedback but mods never accepted it. so can you guys answer? We have no members that are transcendental rank and that's weird as fuck

I remember it when @Insomniac had it. It was nothing special. Still better than the Obscure.

Transcedental is name changing colors every second, obscure is just static mix of colors, click on your profile and you will see the legend.
@Blacktarpill is less than 100 posts away from transcedental but he is too lazy to postmaxx trough those last posts

Looks like Obscure shifts from red to purple in the direction of left to right but it is one non moving static color, red in the beginning and purple in the end. Transcendental switches from completely red to completely purple every second.

Transcedental is name changing colors every second, obscure is just static mix of colors, click on your profile and you will see the legend.
Damn i want that color so bad. Looks cool as fuck. Too bad im too far away from it.

Same with recruit and captain, they look the same basically

trans is animated with half mod (purple) and half luminary (red)