Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Stuffing women is NOT immoral

This guy has clearly never been in one of our communities before
his only experience of us is probably screeching about threads like this on IT with his fellow y'all-brained :soy: s

Ok HYPOTHETICALLY
I guess if I could feel it, I probably wouldn't like it, but it's a good think dead bodies are incapable of feeling anything so the question is kinda irrelevant. Honestly can you tell me what's OBJECTIVELY wrong with "raping" (as you put it) a dead woman? How is any harm being added to the world. It's kinda gross but what specifically is wrong about it?

his only experience of us is probably screeching about threads like this on IT with his fellow y'all-brained :soy: s
I don't know why he thought it was a good idea to make an account here. He should've stayed on his blue pilled social media

I guess if I could feel it, I probably wouldn't like it, but it's a good think dead bodies are incapable of feeling anything so the question is kinda irrelevant. Honestly can you tell me what's OBJECTIVELY wrong with "raping" (as you put it) a dead woman? How is any harm being added to the world. It's kinda gross but what specifically is wrong about it?
Because it's just messed up dude? Like that was a whole person with thoughts and feelings and a life and your just ruining their entire image? Your turning a whole person into a doll it's not right, and don't go on about "oho look at this simp" because I would say this if it was about guys too

I don't know why he thought it was a good idea to make an account here. He should've stayed on his blue pilled social media
agreed tbh

but this thread was posted to IT recently so that's probably why they showed up here screaming about it

like, saying that this thread is 'the worst' is retarded, there are threads about literally raping living foids and stuff, this is just about dead ones. even by feminist standards your other ITbait posts were 'worse'

but since it's on IT they might be influenced by their fellow redditors reacting to the based ragebait

Because it's just messed up dude? Like that was a whole person with thoughts and feelings and a life and your just ruining their entire image? Your turning a whole person into a doll it's not right, and don't go on about "oho look at this simp" because I would say this if it was about guys too
The key word here is "was". They aren't conscious anymore. The idea of burying someone is pretty messed up too but nobody cares when we throw corpses in holes since we know they won't actually experience any suffering. Same logic applies here

agreed tbh

but this thread was posted to IT recently so that's probably why they showed up here screaming about it

like, saying that this thread is 'the worst' is retarded, there are threads about literally raping living foids and stuff, this is just about dead ones. even by feminist standards your other ITbait posts were 'worse'

but since it's on IT they might be influenced by their fellow redditors reacting to the based ragebait
I know right. Somehow every post that winds up on the subreddit is "the worst post ever". They're just being dramatic

The key word here is "was". They aren't conscious anymore. The idea of burying someone is pretty messed up too but nobody cares when we throw corpses in holes since we know they won't actually experience any suffering. Same logic applies here
we don't just throw them in holes dum dum we set them on a bed then bury them with flowers and a tomb, but even burying without a coffin its still better to leave the body alone then to nut in it

we don't just throw them in holes dum dum we set them on a bed then bury them with flowers and a tomb, but even burying without a coffin its still better to leave the body alone then to nut in it
I guess I could agree that in a symbolic way, it's offensive, but I still think it's a victimless "crime". It's akin to flag burning in my eyes. I don't know what country you're from, but here in burgerland, burning the American flag is considered offensive to many. People think the message it sends is offensive and harmful even though there is no objective harm done to the world by setting fabric on fire.

I guess I could agree that in a symbolic way, it's offensive, but I still think it's a victimless "crime". It's akin to flag burning in my eyes. I don't know what country you're from, but here in burgerland, burning the American flag is considered offensive to many. People think the message it sends is offensive and harmful even though there is no objective harm done to the world by setting fabric on fire.
You know I guess you can have whatever opinions you want, as long as you don't act on them, I can't really stop you from thinking