Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Wtf is so hard about driving, guys with no license GTFIH asap and explain yourselves

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
So sick of this drivers license pill bullshit

@Vermilioncore mentioned he cant drive, HOW? You literally just shift your car into gear and then step on the right pedal to accelerate and step on the left pedal when you want to slow down. HOW IS THAT HARD, seriously how can somebody not know how to drive? Even women can do it..

It's no more difficult than a video game

It's no more difficult than a video game

Its literally like GTA only instead of using WASD to drive you use the pedals+wheel

I have a permit and have driven before but technically no license even though I could get it. I just have anxiety about driving tbh. I can't control what other people do on the road or what if I forget some rule from the 60 paged manual? I always think of all the shit that could go wrong and I don't trust myself enough to drive without someone double checking me. This probably arises in part from the bullying I endured/ing and also because I guess I'm a naturally negative emotional person.

Can't speak for the rest of the people here but I think this could be one of the leading reasons.

one word: autism

First time I drove, I was feeling like Mario Kart in my head.
I guess the cost in some euro countries (+1000e) plus if you screw it once, you have to pay more each time.

@Vermilioncore mentioned he cant drive, HOW? You literally just shift your car into gear and then step on the right pedal to accelerate and step on the left pedal when you want to slow down. HOW IS THAT HARD, seriously how can somebody not know how to drive? Even women can do it..
Over for manual transmissioncels

It feels very unnatural for me. I feel closed in an unsafe tank sort of. I can't see clearly from all directions because metal and other things are in the way. I find it hard to gear.

I will eventually get driver license for automatic cars only.

It feels very unnatural for me. I feel closed in an unsafe tank sort of. I can't see clearly from all directions because metal and other things are in the way. I find it hard to gear.

I will eventually get driver license for automatic cars only.
Trucels drive at 100mph with no seat belt.
Dangerous driving max is a good cope as most other drivers will get out of your way as they actually care if they crash

I don't have my license because I was too busy with a really bad sickness along with college applications and shit when I was doing online courses, so I just cancelled them. I'm starting again this week though.

It's not so much that the act of driving is hard, it's being on the road with others that's hard. I can't multitask (i.e looking at rear view mirrors, checking speed meter, checking speed limit, checking side mirrors). Roads are confusing and I'm scared I'll accidentally kill someone and up in prison forever. (though at this point being in prison won't be much different than the life I'm living :lul:)

I can’t pass the vision test

i have a license i haven’t driven in 4 years

Honestly, getting a driver's license is too expensive. I could use that money for a new PC or new games on steam.

Driving is somewhat easy, it just takes time getting used to it. The only hard thing is learning all that shit before you take your drivers education test. I don’t have a license or permit but my dad takes me to an empty parking lot to drive around in. The only thing that’s a pain in the ass is parking the car.

I know that in Germany, they have more stringent standards for passing the driving test than in places like the United States.

@LastGerman is obviously from Germany, and he's pretty much the founder of the driver license pill, so it makes sense to point this out.

I live in a small town where driving isn't really necessary... plus I dont own a car. I can take the bus or ride my bike everywhere so I just never really bothered.

mentioned he cant drive, HOW? You literally just shift your car into gear and then step on the right pedal to accelerate and step on the left pedal when you want to slow down. HOW IS THAT HARD, seriously how can somebody not know how to drive? Even women can do it..

It is not hard, indeed. It is only a financial burden, at least for me here in Germany. Also, females should not drive. The mere picture of it, is truly infuriating to me.

It feels very unnatural for me.

Really? I feel unnatural because I do not have a driver licence.

I'm starting again this week though.

Good. More and more men will do their driver licence. I am about to uncuck myself, although it will cost some time.

Where am I going, why am I spending thousands on a car, insurance, etc? That stuff is acceptable if you’re able to have a social life but just for getting errands done faster or shopping? Spending a lot of money is worth it when it provides you the chance to experience things, but not just so I can go to the grocery store or the post office.

A man without a car and a license is like a mongolian without a horse in my town it seems. In terms of status that is. Foids will expect you to have a car so you can pick them up whenever.

Agreed. I report any content on the driving licence pill.

I couldn't pass the theoretical exam. If it wasn't for that, I'd probably have one by now.

You have a high chance to die when driving so why not?

I dont even go outside and I dont know anything about cars

Some people just get scared on the road, perfectly reasonable reaction when you know females are allowed to drive. Foids have 0 self awareness both on and off the road

Just drive, bro hahaha it's easy bro just follow 1200 obscure rules and don't get into an accident bro hahahaha.
I've never tried driving, but the actual driving part (steering, breaking) is easy as shit I imagine. It's all the unspoken rules, awareness, parking etc. that's difficult. I live in a crowded city and I'm 100% sure I'd get into an accident eventually or piss drivers off.
I'm also aspie.

I'll take the test next year because my dad keeps pestering me about it, but I don't think it will end well.

Last edited:
It's wasn't hard for me to get my dr, passed the test after a couple trys. But I do admit I have crashed a number of times since then lol Live and learn

After reading some of the excuses here I understand why some people don't get a license. The people without licenses I know are just illiterate. But they drive anyway.

I have a license but not a vehicle. I can't afford one.

Maybe there is money to be made here. We should start an incel only driving school. Teachers and students must be incel.

I have no interest whatsoever in learning to drive. Public transport does me fine. When I go from place to place I can completely relax and not worry about traffic or anything. I don't have to worry about road tax, MOT, insurance, petrol costs etc.

JFL if you think having a driver's licence will improve your chances of ascension.

I'm just not interested in doing it. But I'm sure I could do it, I can play the drums, it can't be harder than this.

I'll explain. I have no job and few reasons to leave the house, so why would I need a drivers license. I have no plans on changing my present situation.

It's not merely that driving is difficult and stressful, and that the idea of taking a driver's license exam (written and driving) is anxiety producing, though that certainly accounts for a large portion of the reasons why some do not have a driver's license. For many, there's simply no need or reason to get one. You do not need a driver's license unless you plan to drive somewhere.

Problems with concentration

I don't have the cash to pay for the classes and exams...

Money and time for the tests and exams. Plus here it takes 2 years before you can drive by yourself.