Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Wtf IRAN?!?!?!? Thoughts on Sports/PEDs and muscle fibres.

• Thread starter Deleted member 33827
  • Start date
Deleted member 33827

Deleted member 33827

Self-banned
-
Iran about to take the Deadlift(Peiman) and Bench Press(Zamani) world record. Who would've thought lmao ?

The more I'm getting into this rabbit hole the more I'm realizing how good these Iranians are.

Even in Olympic weightlifting(Rezazadeh) Iranians are right up there among the top contenders.

Is it the Aryan gene? I mean, Iran is pretty well developed country, I don't think anyone here would call it a shithole ngl.

Me thinks, a proper training structure, toying with PED combinations, how your body reacts to PEDs, and training TALL big boned individuals(basically genetic marvels) from childhood gets you an Olympic Medal/World Championship in any sport.

Unfortunately you don't see that happening in poor countries(except some broken USSR nations where anti doping measures are far too lenient). And it's always the handful few nations that dominate world sports like China and USA.

Also it's extremely fascinating how you'll find top marathon runners(slow twitch fibres) in Africa and top Weightlifters/Table Tennis players(Fast twitch fibres) in East Asia like China for example. Anyone here knows the reason for this? It'd extremely interesting and I would love to read more about this.

Brutal noreplypill.

Brutal noreplypill.
That sucks, but I wasn't expecting much tbh it's a very obscure topic not many people care about tbh ngl

Also, brb making thread on pedophilia to get a 200 reply thread srs

Iran about to take the Deadlift(Peiman) and Bench Press(Zamani) world record. Who would've thought lmao ?

The more I'm getting into this rabbit hole the more I'm realizing how good these Iranians are.

Even in Olympic weightlifting(Rezazadeh) Iranians are right up there among the top contenders.
Rezazedeh got busted for doping all of his athletes he was coaching. JFL if you believe any Olympic weightlifter doesn't use steroids.

Is it the Aryan gene? I mean, Iran is pretty well developed country, I don't think anyone here would call it a shithole ngl.
No bro, it's just steroids. "Aryan gene." :feelshaha:

Me thinks, a proper training structure, toying with PED combinations, how your body reacts to PEDs, and training TALL big boned individuals(basically genetic marvels) from childhood gets you an Olympic Medal/World Championship in any sport.
It's the perfect cocktail of, first and foremost, genetics, followed by a support structure consisting of coaches, medical doctors (to monitor health when optimizing the PED intake), physiotherapists, and dieticians to provide the best training protocols and care for the athlete.

Anyone here knows the reason for this?
More political involvement and corruption is involved in Olympic sports with countries like China, for example, since it's a point of nationalistic pride to display your country as superior for propaganda reasons (China #1!). And so they're heavily vested into their own athletes outcompeting other countries on the world stage.

The USA has its military to swing its dick for the world and puff its chest. They don't care about the Olympics as much.

Iran has top cyber security too.
Oops. its israle not iran. they play well and are motivated by 72 virgins

Rezazedeh got busted for doping all of his athletes he was coaching. JFL if you believe any Olympic weightlifter doesn't use steroids.

No bro, it's just steroids. "Aryan gene."
You really think I don't know top Olympic athletes use steroids? No shit boomer. You can dope as much as you want but you'll never touch their strength levels because of genetics. I was just curious as to what makes them superior over other juiced to the gills athletes.

Strenght and weightlifting competitions are boring to watch unless you're a gymcel tbh, I guess you can appreciate the form/technique (I don't know how it's called) but what I see it's just a gymcel/Chad lifting a lot of weight and screaming kek

@Uggo Mongo thoughts ?

You really think I don't know top Olympic athletes use steroids? No shit boomer. You can dope as much as you want but you'll never touch their strength levels because of genetics. I was just curious as to what makes them superior over other juiced to the gills athletes.
Read the literal next sentence in my post, faggot.

Fucking ADHDcels.

Read the literal next sentence in my post, faggot.

Fucking ADHDcels.
Sorry about that. I read it and yeah makes sense it's just the steroid remark that caught me off guard lol. USA stopped giving fucks about Olympics long ago. Now the biggest baddest athletes compete in Strongman and Powerlifting. Really begs the question:

Can Lasha Talakhadze break Big Z's log lift world record?

Can Lasha Talakhadze break Big Z's log lift world record?
No idea, tbh. I stopped paying attention to strength sports close to ten years ago. I had to look up who either of those two are.

It's kind of sad in a way that we'll never know the true human genetic potential now that steroids have been a reality for so long. If you look into it, testosterone was first used in 1935 as a treatment for depression (JFL). Now every other liftbrah you see in the gym is on something.

We already know and it's called Olympics
Biggest bruh moment I've seen in recent times.

I'm talking about natural human potential. It's all polluted by roids. Nobody is natural anymore. Everybody in every sport is on some kind of drug(s).

Biggest bruh moment I've seen in recent times.

I'm talking about natural human potential. It's all polluted by roids. Nobody is natural anymore. Everybody in every sport is on some kind of drug(s).
Yes so what do you even mean by human potential? Natty human limit has already been thoroughly explored in the Olympics 100 years ago. No one wants to see that.
Don't you want to see top 0.001% genetics on every designer drug trying to push the boundaries of human limits?

Yes so what do you even mean by human potential? Natty human limit has already been thoroughly explored in the Olympics 100 years ago. No one wants to see that.
Has it really, though? Training and diet has improved vastly in 100 years. But with drug pollution there's no way to determine the natural limit anymore.

Don't you want to see top 0.001% genetics on every designer drug trying to push the boundaries of human limits?
No. And it's not the true human limit. It's just biotechnology. It's literally designed for pushing you past your natural limits (JFL), so the line between natural limit and enhanced limit is completely obfuscated. You can't see at what point the human reaches on their own and what point the enhancement takes over and gives them the edge. Muscles grow more and produce more force, are able to bear more load strain, and are able to endure for longer. I mean, FFS, you can even take ephedrines and increase your VO2 max.

When did Iran win anything? There are as many people in Iran as in Germany, 80 million or so. Of course they have sports people who can contend and are good, but still, I didn't see them win anything.

When did Iran win anything? There are as many people in Iran as in Germany, 80 million or so. Of course they have sports people who can contend and are good, but still, I didn't see them win anything.
True. I was just surprised to see so many good strength athletes from Iran. I know they suck in pretty much every other sport tbh

I hope iran apes usa in war