Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel WTF? If THIS guy is single then there's no hope for anyone below him

He is not single or alone, he just wants validation

i don't think he has trouble in dating.

he’s banking in on social media validation from irony

I hope his arrowhead necklace gets caught in a ceiling fan

This is the new thing Normies do. "OMG being single is so quirky"

IT will say it’s because of his personality yet all of the IT foids will still want to date him.

Ikr, but I was thinking about single as celibate in this context
You can still technically be single and still be sexually active at the same time. In the sense that you are just hooking up with foids without any strings attached, and not having a long-term commitment with any particular foid.

Yeah, he's so single :feelsseriously:. This is the equivalent of a '''''femcel''''' ranting about ''muh loneliness''

chad and deep voice

I don't believe you

kinda looks like he's frauding

When chads are single that just means they're pumping and dumping.

Fake shit, no way he doesn't has a gf and if he does is because he doesn't wants to. This is the kind of :chad: that GETS APPROACHED by women

Average trucel in 2021.

looks very creepy

Graycel tier thread

Shame on you Nigger for notchinh up a year and still posting this shit thread
Graycel tier response.

JFL assuming I've been here for a year when in reality I failed to off myself the year before and was in recovery.

Unlike you logging in nearly 200 days in this site. Let's see your greatest threads nigger.

He's single to slay.

Chad going his way right there. MGTOWer: "That's literally me!"

Unless he’s like 5’5 or below, obviously using this as bait.

Graycel tier response.

JFL assuming I've been here for a year when in reality I failed to off myself the year before and was in recovery.

Unlike you logging in nearly 200 days in this site. Let's see your greatest threads nigger.
You aint going nowhere bitch

Keep seething graycel and make more retarded shit threads

he hasn't even lost a single hair follicle :feelsrope:

You aint going nowhere bitch

Keep seething graycel and make more retarded shit threads
Yeah okay you dumb nigger cunt once I get these suicide watch fucks off of my back I'm going to torture you and tear your limbs off and make you suffer an excruciating death go ER on you pussy ass bitch before I put a hole in my heart.

You don't have a single high IQ thread in your history.

Yeah okay you dumb nigger cunt once I get these suicide watch fucks off of my back I'm going to torture you and tear your limbs off and make you suffer an excruciating death go ER on you pussy ass bitch before I put a hole in my heart.

Keep seething like a little bitch :feelsjuice:

r/iamverybadass

are you joking? he's obviously single by choice.

This is the kind of :chad: that GETS APPROACHED by women
@SlayerSlayer you were talking about how people here memed chad to life in the form of Chet Hanks. But the guy in the tiktok videos is literally like the real life form of the chad meme.

Last edited:
Being lonely is seen as a cool thing to normies. Same with being insane or depressed. They all LARP as those things to get attention and validation.

Being lonely is seen as a cool thing to normies. Same with being insane or depressed. They all LARP as those things to get attention and validation.
Same with being a "lone wolf" and getting "off the grid" and getting away from society and living on a private island. A lot of normies don't even like most other normies. They are way more antisocial than most incels because most incels actually want or at least once wanted the chance to be social @yikerinos

Still crying like a little bitch making empty threats :feelsjuice:
Still acting like a pussy ass bitch behind a keyboard. I told everyone here where I live. I can't move bc I have a fucking ankle monitor. So you come to me bitch.

I'm not afraid to lose my life. In fact, I WANT you to try to kill me. At least if it's going to go down between you and me I'll bring your fat ugly ass to hell with me bitch, and I will make sure that happens.