Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [WTF] I need advice. I just learned I have a half sister.

You should give your dad the heads up before telling her anything. Let him decide what to do about it.

You should give your dad the heads up before telling her anything. Let him decide what to do about it.
That's a good idea actually.

How many cM do you share with her?

Fuck her bro it's only 50% wrong the other 50 is all good

I found my 100% bio-dad after 40 years via the internet - and I still haven't met him. Turns out he's a cuck and asshole. My 100% bio-bros (that I've only talked to on the phone) all hate him!

So all this time I was hoping for acceptance but all I got was...
"What do you want?" Ngl!

Chances are this foid-sis will have it differently than I did.

Slayer.
Play it smart Neet, she is your gold ticket.

she will probably want nothing to do with u and make fun of u once she finds out ur manlet, autistic neet

she will probably want nothing to do with u and make fun of u once she finds out ur manlet, autistic neet
Ngl I expect her to cut off all contact with me if I neet her irl

Just try, you have nothing to lose.

wait,i am confused. Didn't your mom cheat on your dad?or are you referring to your real dad on your first post
in this thread?

A female messaged you? First?
:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

Incest brings the family closer together.

I'd definitely try to meet up with her. She seems nice at least.

I'd definitely try to meet up with her. She seems nice at least.
Shes been very nice so far. Even after I sent a pic.

She seems shocked she has a brother (only child)

So at the least I may get a friend out of this. Although she ignored my text asking to meet for lunch. So whatever FML my life is in shambles

So they're my age.
So my dad cheated on my mom.

Do I bring this up to my dad?
Should I reply to her?

This is really unexpected and weird and I'm not sure how to handle this.
View attachment 119031

This is NEET. This is real NEET.

Nah but srsly, this is probably the most exciting thing that can come from this sort of 23andMe stuff. I don't think this is gonna happen to me, my parents are faithful as... as beavers. But I wish some wild shit like this would happen.

Anyway, reach out to her. That's what I would do.

This is NEET. This is real NEET.

Nah but srsly, this is probably the most exciting thing that can come from this sort of 23andMe stuff. I don't think this is gonna happen to me, my parents are faithful as... as beavers. But I wish some wild shit like this would happen.

Anyway, reach out to her. That's what I would do.
Yeah I'm trying to attempt a friendship with her. Although I think she just wants to learn more about her history.

Ask her what she thinks of “those inkels” and go from there.

Volcel if you wouldn't

Yeah I'm trying to attempt a friendship with her. Although I think she just wants to learn more about her history.
Her history? She lived with her real dad and mother unlike you, so wdym? :feelskek:
But this is a good sign tbh. Even despite it she is still interested.

Her history? She lived with her real dad and mother unlike you, so wdym? :feelskek:
But this is a good sign tbh. Even despite it she is still interested.
Well originally we though we shared MY dad not hers

Well originally we though we shared MY dad not hers
Kek. Makes sense that she supposed her (your) dad is the cuck victim as an ugly male.

Tfw no cute incestuous sissy

time to alabamamaxx

try incestmaxxing. Since she is only your half-sister that means its only half-incest anyways.