Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Wtf, I just created fake chads profile to get nudes from girls

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★

I literally just created it 5 mins ago and it has 33 matches. Not even 5, 4 mins were used to set up the profile.

These girls are glued to their phones on Friday waiting for chad to appear so they can have chad fuck them on fridays.

Brutal

man so many white whores

The femoids are ugly, where is stacy?

One day these slutty whores will be married to Johnnie Betabux after having been Chads cum dumpster in her prime years.

The thought of this is ER inducing.

gotta show pics and profile used brah

GL dudes have it so fucking easy.

It never began for sub-Hemsworths.

Dude where have you been?? I thought you actually roped anyways i'm glad you're back i've missed your threads

Yea they will fuck a different chad every weekend till 30 and then beta cuck comes to rescue her, he takes care of her and her two kids, one from chad and one from Tyrone.

Then society will tell the beta bucks that he is not the step father, he is the father who stepped up. Beta cuck will wear that title with honour not realizing he has been given a bad deal

Of course. Yet, are you willing to date them, given the chance?
I dont believe they would actually love an ugly incel like me and this sits so deep in my brain that it hurts. But they are still ugly in my eyes.

imagine how much self confidence and general positive outlook on life you would have if you had multiple females pursuing you like this.

These are the guys that give advice like "just smile and talk to a girl, it's easy"

so you gonna post em or what?

Your Chad had more matches in five minutes than I've had in five days of swiping across the entire globe. I am just about done with women.

So much truth in this...

imagine how much self confidence and general positive outlook on life you would have if you had multiple females pursuing you like this.

These are the guys that give advice like "just smile and talk to a girl, it's easy"

I can't believe how easy Chad has got it, it makes me go

The real blackpill is that some of these chicks look pretty fat and ugly, yet send first messages with the entirely reasonable expectation they can get a chad lay out of it.

Then when they finally want a baby and to settle down, their brain is so damaged from all the chad semen they've absorbed there is zero chance of pair bonding with an average / incel tier guy. Its like eating at a michelin star restaurant every night during your 20's then being told when you hit 30 its mcdonalds from now on.

I think I should do a Chad Timder account

Post the nudes.
Whores deserve to be exposed to all.

The real blackpill is that some of these chicks look pretty fat and ugly, yet send first messages with the entirely reasonable expectation they can get a chad lay out of it.

Then when they finally want a baby and to settle down, their brain is so damaged from all the chad semen they've absorbed there is zero chance of pair bonding with an average / incel tier guy. Its like eating at a michelin star restaurant every night during your 20's then being told when you hit 30 its mcdonalds from now on.
I agree, the most surprising part is that they think they have a chance with chad, due to all of the validation they have already received on Tinder.

The crazy thing is how all the girls believe they are actually chating with chad. Like how they believe they deserve him as a 4/10.