Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious wtf happened to lycan

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
@Lycan i hope you doing ok brocel we really do miss you and ur threads even though u are 15 i couIdnt imagine the pain you feeling at a very young age. i hope he didnt die or anything because of the hurricane or he roped or somethiing

He probably died in the Florida-hurricane, since he stopped coming online when it happened

He was abducted by @METALMILITA88

i dont miss him. im glad hes gone. fucking lizard killer. jannies sacrificed MLC over this cunt. ive had him on ignore for the past couple months

i dont miss him. im glad hes gone. fucking lizard killer. jannies sacrificed MLC over this cunt. ive had him on ignore for the past couple months
dam

congrats man i been binging but i am day 1 now no more messing around
Nah bro if you relapse again you might flat out delete your account after the post nut clarity hits you like a truck again, better fap now before it’s too late

Nah bro if you relapse again you might flat out delete your account after the post nut clarity hits you like a truck again, better fap now before it’s too late
haaaaa funny comment

He enjoying jb pussy because puberty make him chad

I miss him, I hope he comes back one day.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: