Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious WTF happened to 'Gambler'?

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★

26 posts.

Makes a thread about an incel revolution by technologymaxxing and creating spaceships.

Thread gets deleted and the account gets deleted. It's like he never existed. I rarely create threads, but this was strange enough to make a thread about it.

WTF IS GOING ON!?

Last edited:
I want to die lol

also wtf happened to @Incline

He probably had enough.

Rope is always near

His account might have gotten hit with the spam clear thing mods used to have back then, he pretty much just got banned for shitposting and bragging (I recall him bragging pretty often about tinder matches and such), and moved to lookism.

Thanks for clearing that up.

So how does it work? If you get hit for spamming, wait a long while to create another thread, does it still think your legitimate thread is spam and auto-deletes it?

26 posts.

Makes a thread about an incel revolution by technologymaxxing and creating spaceships.

Thread gets deleted and the account gets deleted. It's like he never existed. I rarely create threads, but this was strange enough to make a thread about it.

WTF IS GOING ON!?
It's a conspiracy

Unexpected tnh

Wasn't gambler ones a meme on lookism.net for having a bad eye area?

Typical fakecel who got tired of larping, he even got tired of larping on lookism and I believe he hasnt appeared in incelsphere for 2 yrs

guess he went to gamble

he got tired of larping and is destroying prime greek pussy right now. he made out and touched boobs but still incel :((

He's probably gambling