Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel WTF do I go to r/relationships.

Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-

Just check out the femoid comments on this. This bitch is 31 and her boyfriend works 13 hour days and pays all of the bills to support her privileged ass, and she's complaining about him spending too much time video gaming. And the comments are literally saying she's like his Mum and he needs tor grow up LOL. One cunt even states that her "emotional labour" is worth more than his paying for everything LOL.

Lol are they retarded?

Reddit is a hopeless case anyway

I'm not going to read that. I don't want to rope yet.

13 hrs is crazy. Can't do much after that. I side with the guy.

If one has a girlfriend, they should be having sex with their girlfriend or something. Definitely NOT playing video games...

>13h

lmao i used to game 20 hrs a day back in the day or maybe 21

If one has a girlfriend, they should be having sex with their girlfriend or something. Definitely NOT playing video games...

Implying you get it even up after working your ass off for 13 hours

In her defense he plays too much and it seems he is depressed if original poster is telling the truth. A couple spending time together can e really productive.