Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wtf do I do, she won’t leave me alone and wants to stay over night!!

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Show up as yourself.

How did this end?

I love threads like these. Keep up the great work and keep us updated on this stupid whore.

NekoStance said:
shadowsoulz125 said:
Fuck off with this suicide fuel.
I find it interesting the OP gets off so much on this
a genuine cuck

At this point it's already as established that femoids are attracted to Chads as water is wet.

NekoStance said:
Do you look anything like your fake pics?
If so come clean, and let her stay at your place. She might not be too pissed off if you're not a complete subhuman.

You're like a legit sadist, and I don't like sadists much

cuck

RopeIsCope said:

Why? Guys that do this kind of stuff are more cucks when you think about it

I have no pity for roasties being duped by their thirst for chads.

NekoStance said:
Why? Guys that do this kind of stuff are more cucks when you think about it

You are the cuck for feeling bad about a girl that won't even let you anywhere near her within her 10km radius.
Lol at guys like you who feel bad for roasties getting catfished

You are prime example of how incels can be cucks

Berdea said:
Teach her a lesson, reveal yourself as a catfish and spell the lessen out for her if you really want to.

Can't poison the well if you reveal yourself as an incel catfish.

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
You are the cuck for feeling bad about a girl that won't even let you anywhere near her within her 10km radius.
Lol at guys like you who feel bad for roasties getting catfished

You are prime example of how incels can be cucks

I don't feel bad for minor catfishing

I actually have respect for Catfishman23 as the guy actually shows up and shows his face and interviews the girl to put up on YouTube, something I doubt you would have the bravery to do

a girl that is lured somewhere late night, and made to wait for hours, I'm not so excited about

also a cuck is defined as a guy who takes pleasure from (his) woman being with another man
you are deriving pleasure from woman who thinks she is with another man
you are closest to cuck, not me

NekoStance said:

I actually have respect for Catfishman23 as the guy actually shows up and shows his face and interviews the girl to put up on YouTube, something I doubt you would have the bravery to do

a girl that is lured somewhere late night, and made to wait for hours, I'm not so excited about

also a cuck is defined as a guy who takes pleasure from (his) woman being with another man

Mods can you ban this guy already?

NekoStance said:

Lmao, what bravery? Those videos are fuckin cringe and so hard to watch.
How tf is she brave, that dude literally stutters and has an incel voice when talking to females.
He is far from brave, he is low inhib and he is probably in jail cuz a female reported him.

You are not suppose to interact with females when you are ugly. That’s a one way ticket to jail.
All she has to do is scream rape and 10 white knights would come to her rescue

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
Lmao, what bravery? Those videos are fuckin cringe and so hard to watch.
How tf is she brave, that dude literally stutters and has an incel voice when talking to females.
He is far from brave, he is low inhib and he is probably in jail cuz a female reported him.

You are not suppose to interact with females when you are ugly. That’s a one way ticket to jail.
All she has to do is scream rape and 10 white knights would come to her rescue

yehh you're a faggot dude. Fuck off

existentialhack said:
He should say he's abroad and ask her to buy him a plane ticket. A roastie spending $500 for a Chad would be a sweet black pill.

Even better. Make her spend her money on her  daddies credit card too.

Lure her into a dark alley way and rape her.