Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Wtf are you doing if you're not filipina maxxing?

BlackpilledTruecel

BlackpilledTruecel

Looks permeate into EVERYTHING
-
NO western man can be incel in the philippines. FACT. I dont care how subhuman you say you are. Also included a curry and mexican incel before the jbw copers start coming. Ideal life is slaying in thailand until you're an oldcel, and then marrying an 18-30 year old filipina when you're a 50-60 oldcel.

First subhuman
unknown.png

unknown.png

Second subhuman
unknown.png

Third subhuman
unknown.png

Fourth subhuman (onecooldudecel)
unknown.png

I'm gonna thaimaxx, thai girls look more white

I'm gonna thaimaxx, thai girls look more white
yup this is more aimed at oldcels, you can be a 60 year old subhuman and get young filipinas to marry you (and divorce is also illegal in philippines). thailand is better suited for younger, less hideous incels. if you're a 2/10 incel however philippines is where you'll have to be as their standards are rock bottom

if SEA is so good for finding a wife/sex easily then why does everyone who go there use hookers?

im ugly so it wouldnt work for me

im ugly so it wouldnt work for me
you're right, all the men in the OP (just a few examples of the many subhumans) are good looking

if SEA is so good for finding a wife/sex easily then why does everyone who go there use hookers?

Sometimes guys don't pay hookers for the sex, they pay them to leave.

I can't afford a flight, let alone a hotel and food.

I'm kinda asian, don't think it'll work for me.

Indonesia is the easiest in SEA according to my Tinder experiments. And its not that girls are not willing to date/meet. Just go to Indonesia. Also 1 USD = 14621 IDR, kek

Been there 11 times. You missed out on the Golden days now the girls are more demanding and most of the times won’t show up but it’s still very easy and you will get laid now matter how ugly you are.

I’m 2/10 5’7 skinny fat balding middle eastern and i got laid every day. The worst part for me is being middle eastern girls are not interested in us but white guys have it easier and have access to better looking girls.
Indonesia is the easiest in SEA according to my Tinder experiments. And its not that girls are not willing to date/meet. Just go to Indonesia. Also 1 USD = 14621 IDR, kek
It’s a Muslim country most of the girls are virgins and won’t put out unless she’s a prostitute playing the GFE and hoping for a huge pay in the end
I'm kinda asian, don't think it'll work for me.
They like Koreans and Japanese more than white girls

@Hoez4life Yeah, I get hated on in a Western country by Asian women because I look ME. This is just in day-to-day interactions like going to the store or sitting in a doctor’s office.

Been there 11 times. You missed out on the Golden days now the girls are more demanding and most of the times won’t show up but it’s still very easy and you will get laid now matter how ugly you are.

I’m 2/10 5’7 skinny fat balding middle eastern and i got laid every day. The worst part for me is being middle eastern girls are not interested in us but white guys have it easier and have access to better looking girls.

It’s a Muslim country most of the girls are virgins and won’t put out unless she’s a prostitute playing the GFE and hoping for a huge pay in the end

They like Koreans and Japanese more than white girls

i was in sea as a tall white guy and i never understood why girls there were flakier then girls i met in the west, considering the west is about 1000 times harder to get laid in

i was in sea as a tall white guy and i never understood why girls there were flakier then girls i met in the west, considering the west is about 1000 times harder to get laid in

They don’t have money for the taxi and they
Don’t want to take 3 jeepneys I offer to send them grab (Philippines uber) that improved the chances of them showing up a lot

Cope thread.

I'm white and went on multiple asian dating sites and barely got a single match/message.

Not everyone can afford a wife, and you can experience different women if you use hookers

They don’t have money for the taxi and they
Don’t want to take 3 jeepneys I offer to send them grab (Philippines uber) that improved the chances of them showing up a lot

how ugly were they and what was your lay ratio?

was this manila ?

NO western man can be incel in the philippines. FACT. I dont care how subhuman you say you are. Also included a curry and mexican incel before the jbw copers start coming. Ideal life is slaying in thailand until you're an oldcel, and then marrying an 18-30 year old filipina when you're a 50-60 oldcel.

First subhuman
unknown.png

unknown.png

Second subhuman
unknown.png

Third subhuman
unknown.png

unknown.png

As soon as I, as an ethnic, brings her to the West, she will leave me for a White man. They will only stay loyal to White men. Because they want to be White. And a way to achieve it is to be with a White man.

The Philippines is much poorer and worse off than other Ethnic countries. (Except for the Blackest of Africa). But that doesn't matter. They still feel superior to us.

Countries_by_GDP_%28PPP%29_per_capita_in_2017.png

Last edited:
No money boyo

2/10 5’7 skinny fat, acne, balding and shit brown skin. Mostly Manila with a week in Cebu and 4-5 days in an island with a girl.

My first couple of nights is p4p while hitting girls on dating apps. After that I go on as many dates as I can until I find a girl that I like then travel with her to an island. Not sure about my lay count since I repeat a lot when I find a girl I like but not a day goes by without having sex at least 3 times a day for a whole month.

how did the girls look?

manilla cancer infrastructure and pollution is not worth it just for pussy tbh

been there a month, yeah you get laid easy, but goddamn this city is trash, pollution, traffic to the max, 1 hour in taxi to go a dozen streets, shit or inexistant public transport, high rent prices

manilla cancer infrastructure and pollution is not worth it just for pussy tbh

been there a month, yeah you get laid easy, but goddamn this city is trash, pollution, traffic to the max, 1 hour in taxi to go a dozen streets, shit or inexistant public transport, high rent prices
same experience in Thailand - living in the third-world literally gives you cancer

flippina’s hate black guys

As soon as I, as an ethnic, brings her to the West, she will leave me for a White man. They will only stay loyal to White men. Because they want to be White. And a way to achieve it is to be with a White man.

The Philippines is much poorer and worse off than other Ethnic countries. (Except for the Blackest of Africa). But that doesn't matter. They still feel superior to us.

Countries_by_GDP_%28PPP%29_per_capita_in_2017.png

whats ur point? once ur in SEA u should never leave. its about setting your life up there. its finished in the west

First subhuman
unknown.png

unknown.png

Second subhuman
unknown.png

Third subhuman
unknown.png

unknown.png
wow thank u OP. I will consider this.

2/10 5’7 skinny fat, acne, balding and shit brown skin. Mostly Manila with a week in Cebu and 4-5 days in an island with a girl.

My first couple of nights is p4p while hitting girls on dating apps. After that I go on as many dates as I can until I find a girl that I like then travel with her to an island. Not sure about my lay count since I repeat a lot when I find a girl I like but not a day goes by without having sex at least 3 times a day for a whole month.
respect for SEA maxxing. where do you live now? why dont u permanently move to SEA?

I keep scoping out filipina foids on Seeking Arrangement. It's mega lifefuel/cope tbh. The foids actually match with you sometimes, good looking ones too. If you are white, western, have a job, then this is a legit option.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back