Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill WRITING A BOOK ABOUT THE BLACKPILL IN ARABIC

• Thread starter Deleted member 33809
  • Start date
Deleted member 33809

Deleted member 33809

persiancel
-
Salam BuddyBoyos, yep I'm planning to do and actually I'll start collecting everything after my uni exams and ill start writing all the scientific blackpill evidence, I'll be brutally honest about it and clear, I wanna spread the blackpill in the Middle East so bad, I know it's gonna go wrong and I'll get hate a lot from ignorant normies but I give no flying fuck :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Looking foward to it. Tag me or message me when you have it written (or at least something written)

Salam BuddyBoyos, yep I'm planning to do and actually I'll start collecting everything after my uni exams and ill start writing all the scientific blackpill evidence, I'll be brutally honest about it and clear, I wanna spread the blackpill in the Middle East so bad, I know it's gonna go wrong and I'll get hate a lot from ignorant normies but I give no flying fuck :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Probably shouldn't use your real name unless you are prepared to get treated like shit everywhere, even from your own family.

Islam keeps foids in check, is there really a need to spread information on the blackpill to Arab nations? I suppose it can't hurt, just remember that Muslims treat foids the way the rest of the world should.

Make is sound like the Quran. I will memorise some of the verses and recite them during salat

Islam keeps foids in check, is there really a need to spread information on the blackpill to Arab nations?
Yes, Muslims need to proactively protect their traditional values from being feminized. They're already starting to get cucked, in fact.

Islam keeps foids in check, is there really a need to spread information on the blackpill to Arab nations? I suppose it can't hurt, just remember that Muslims treat foids the way the rest of the world should.
He can write blackpill verses and connect them to what is written in quran (which is pretty blackpilled itself) . Then make a comparison to what goes on in the west to prove his point. God's approval to blackpill will add that extra tinge of legitimacy

Behead me when you finished

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back