Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Wristpill is fakecel cope!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I supposedly have an above average wrist size, ~ 7.5 inches yet I have a subhuman frame and 15 inch shoulders! :feelsseriously:

View: https://imgur.com/xVTnAZ4

Last edited:
Explain how is this possible, @Reclusemaxer :feelsUgh:

You’re the burliest curry I’ve ever seen

Over when your waist and hips are wider than shoulder

Niggas wrists almost as wide as his palm span

Damn weird as fuck. my shoulders are bit broader but wrist bit smaller or maybe same size.

Based for sharing photos, you look fine, just lose some weight

@Incelius Savage @PLA1092

@Incelius Savage @PLA1092
I thought it was accepted the wristpill was generally a meme, or an extremely blown up stereotype to mislead others of what we actually believe; wrist circumference is a generally minuscule factor in attractiveness compared to height, race, face, mental status, etc.... :feelshehe:

Though I will admit I would probably qualify as a "wristcel", it wouldn't make a difference if I was a 6'2 blue-eyed Chad. :feelsUgh:

I thought it was accepted the wristpill was generally a meme, or an extremely blown up stereotype to mislead others of what we actually believe; wrist circumference is a generally minuscule factor in attractiveness compared to height, race, face, mental status, etc.... :feelshehe:

Though I will admit I would probably qualify as a "wristcel", it wouldn't make a difference if I was a 6'2 blue-eyed Chad. :feelsUgh:
No, they believe wrist size represents your frame.

No, they believe wrist size represents your frame.
Sounds like a cope if they're assuming it based on one lone characteristic. :smonk: