Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Wrist to Height ratio

• Thread starter Lifeisbullshit95
  • Start date
Lifeisbullshit95

Lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★★
Ex: wrist÷height = 0.000

what. I'm too low iq to understand what this means.

I’m 0.09506833 - 6.4 inch wrist and 67.32 inch height

Manletcel and Skeletalcel. I heard you need 0.011 for Chad like bones.

what. I'm too low iq to understand what this means.
An easy way to tell if you're a hard gainer is to divide your wrist circumference by your height. If it's much less than 0.11, and especially if it's less than 0.10, you have a thin bone structure, and building muscle is going to be hard for you. The only advantage you have over others is you can look muscular without a lot of muscle, but you have to be lean for this to work, since you can also look fat without a lot of fat, and fat covers muscle. Alternatively, you can wrap your thumb and middle finger around your wrist and see if they overlap. If they do, you're a thin-boned hard gainer.

An easy way to tell if you're a hard gainer is to divide your wrist circumference by your height. If it's much less than 0.11, and especially if it's less than 0.10, you have a thin bone structure, and building muscle is going to be hard for you. The only advantage you have over others is you can look muscular without a lot of muscle, but you have to be lean for this to work, since you can also look fat without a lot of fat, and fat covers muscle. Alternatively, you can wrap your thumb and middle finger around your wrist and see if they overlap. If they do, you're a thin-boned hard gainer.
ok fair enough. I kind of hate math is the thing but I see what you're saying.