Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Wrist contest: who has the smallest wrists on this forum ? [must include picture of your wrist]

• Thread starter Deleted member 36838
  • Start date
Deleted member 36838

Deleted member 36838

Incels will have the last laugh #freeSmoothSanchez
-

I have close to 6 inches, maybe even a little bit less

@Arescel it's your time to shine boyo

Me, probably. The girth of mine is 14.5/5.7".
But it's just thin bones. Yeah, it's not good. But that alone can't be the reason of your inceldom.

I have close to 6 inches, maybe even a little bit less
Do you actually take this seriously or are you just mocking us? :feelswhat:
I'm genuinely very insecure about my wrists, and very often my skin is terrible as well making me not want to show my hands.
I measured 14-15cm.
@Arescel it's your time to shine boyo
:fuk:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm genuinely very insecure about my wrists, and very often my skin is terrible as well making me not want to show my hands.
I measured 14-15cm.

I barely have 16, why would I be mocking you?

Wristcel is a meme, the people forcing this irrelevant crap are also the ones who will never post any proof of their giga super inceldom :feelsUgh:

IMG 20211001 191535485 1

No measuring tape though pic related speaks volumes.

Wristcel is a meme, the people forcing this irrelevant crap are also the ones who will never post any proof of their giga super inceldom :feelsUgh:
Cope, small wrists are generally paired with low T traits and lack of growth.
Why is so many men here under the average wrist size? Should tell you something

Anyway, this thread is kinda lookism.net-tier.
Why is so many men here under the average wrist size? Should tell you something
I have massive T and tiny wristlets.

even this contest can't get me to measure them,
its just too suicide inducing

Well. When it comes to sizes, what size is really important is the size of your cock.
And if your wrists are tiny it doesn't necessarily mean your cock is tiny too and vice versa.
Although there's a weak correlation.

Well. When it comes to sizes, what size is really important is the size of your cock.
And if your wrists are tiny it doesn't necessarily mean your cock is tiny too and vice versa.
Although there's a weak correlation.
Size of your cock?? What about the size of your mandible or the size of your legs and torso and shoulders????

I measured 14-15cm.

Actually the bone density pill.

As a man, you are supposed to have a much larger bone structure than a female, provided there are androgen receptors which differ male dimorphism from the female neoteny

*Example of neoteny VS dimorphism*

I will start this thread by saying that wrist size in regards to attracting other sex, doesn't necessarily matter, but evolutionary speaking, a thicker and larger bone structure, specifically wrist in this case; Tendons can support a large amount of force without collapsing, which gives an advantage in fighting and carrying heavy objects around, it certainly plays an role in dominating other men and climbing the social hierarchy (from the evolutionary perspective as said).

Forearm is made up from 2 bones (Ulna & radius), which makes the wrist, so if these bones are small (malformed), this is why you are, the way you are

Underlying cause of thin wrist

Cause of the small and fragile wrist is unknown. Obviously genetics are responsible for androgen receptor distribution, but the thing which inhibits androgen receptors might be responsible for smaller than expected bone anthropometry. Combined with micronutrients and protein deficiency:
  • Exposure to plastic products which release xenoestrogens. This is actually significant as they found microplastics in the placenta of aborted baby, so neglecting that xenoestrogens are potent is plain stupid, there is evidence everywhere
  • Micronutrients can be tremendously reduced by plant food (if plants are not prepared correctly)
    • For example we have phytic acid which binds to the minerals and blocks them from being absorbable. That's why you need to prepare your seeds in a correct way to reduce the phytic content down to minimum.
    • We also have the oxalates found in leafy greens and legumes. INTERESTING THING IS - If you eat the spinach raw without boiling it, you will die on the spot just from a small portion of spinach, so that's why we prepare plants to make them digestible. Oxalates binds minerals as well and can cause kidney stones.
    • Mycotoxins can inhibit the protein synthesis (will explain later). Mycotoxins are a result of poorly prepared and stored grain, when it get attacked by a fungus, so it ends up in your plate, or an animals eats it (ends up in it's milk or meat). You can get rid of mycotoxins by growing your own food and feeding your own animals with non-infected grains unfortunately.
    • We all know that fat soluble vitamins (A,D,E,K) are crucial for bone developing, beta-sitosterol from the plants can reduce cholesterol, and basically reduce all of your fat soluble vitamin context.
  • The quality of your food should be significantly higher if you want to optimize the developmental growth, most animals are fed grain diet which is what you want to avoid, you want to get yourself a grass fed dairy and get a fermented grain if you're want to buy a grain-based product.
  • It's obvious but protein deficiency is the main thing as to why your... Organism in general is malnourished. Protein is the main building block for any cell, then it utilizes the vitamins, once it's consumed. Basically you want an animal based high quality protein in your diet, because animal protein is easily absorbable than the plant protein (plant protein has to go through protein sparing to get absorbed, which can stress the metabolism). If you look at the Indian population, they are protein deficient in general, so their stature is shorter than expected, most Indians are vegan:

protein-je-bitan-jpg.1143575
_90516906_tallest_people_inf624.png
971ffd09e0d2b8eaf2f9c48ec2c006fa.png
vitamin-k2-synthesis.png

Obviously, there are many more things which contributes to human development, but i'm not going to give a lecture, this deserve a special thread. We want to talk about wrist size and androgens in this post specifically.

WRIST SIZE ANALOGY

Anything above 18cm is considered large

Due to estrogens and things, our wrist as well as the bone structure as a whole has become more smaller

Your average man has a wrist circumference between 6.5 - 7"

mens-fashion-blogger-asos-grey-t-shirt-aviators-teal-orange-jpg.1044830

ax-look-bkg-png.1044831

Brock lesnar has 7.5" wrist size according to my calculations (forearm×arm circumreference)

profile_mag-996x562-jpeg.1044828

8-9" is considerate large. There's no suprise as to why many athletes with thick wrists and joints are successful in strength sports such as powerlifting, wrestling, weightlifting...

rustambabayev-legend-jpg.1044846
screenshot_20210316-144741_youtube-jpg.1044852
maxresdefault-jpg.1044847

9" is rare as fuck and i was only able to find it highlighted in successful armwrestling competitors, thick bones are the biggest androgenic trait and if you are the fragile cuck like @shii410 you would get your skull crushed just by 1 punch from these people:

pushkar_andrij_anatolijovich_-_16082902-jpg.1044853
fxyt85eb79251-jpg.1044854
screenshot_20210316-052433_youtube-jpg.1044855
denis-tsyplenkov-hand-550x412-jpg.1044864

And if anything bigger than 9" exists, you can only get it by attaining extra bodyfat so the fat will cushion the wrist, but it is not humanly attainable unless you are 7'5 tallfag who had a huge estradiol spike or some shit

Thick wrist and Kinematic advantages

Small wrists means weak force centre, and if the centre is weak then even big muscles wont save you; a natural wide and thick framed chad will always.

Big muscles cant compensate for a small bone structure

lets have a Indian curry manlet with 5.5 inches wrist but huge forearm muscles, biceps and triceps:

... On his small bone structure theres less surface where the muscles can directly grow on, so the more muscles mass he gains the faster the muscles will grow away from the actual centre (the wristbone), thus all the force which gets generated in the muscles wont be able to be exerted through your wrists, because your brain knows that your actual bone and tendon structure cant support all the force from your muscles without collapsing

if the centre (the bone) is thick and dense then the total force limit is automatically higher, the brain feels more comfortable with exerting maximum force if it knows that theres a solid thick centre to support the generated force

this is why the arm on the right could exert the same (if not even more) force as the arm on the left, despite less muscle mass

the tighter the muscles are around your bones, the more total force you can exert. - “When your muscles are really tight, your bones are held in place to a higher degree,” says Davidson. “That makes your brain feel more comfortable to exert more total force during your lift. So it basically flips a switch that turns on more strength. "

big bones means more surface where the muscles can directly grow on, the generated force from the muscles will thus be transferred more faster and effectively through your centre (wrist bones)

simple physics

chintuck22-legend-gif.726565

Last edited:
my wrists are tiny

its over

Attachments

• foto_no_exif (1).jpg
    foto_no_exif (1).jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 64
Exposure to plastic products which release xenoestrogens. This is actually significant as they found microplastics in the placenta of aborted baby, so neglecting that xenoestrogens are potent is plain stupid, there is evidence everywhere
T
I can't take this shit any longER.

Size of your cock?? What about the size of your mandible or the size of your legs and torso and shoulders????
I believe there's also a weak correlation between the size of your mandible and your cock.
I think having good bones correlates with muscle mass mostly.
My cock is average. I mean, if my cock is average, then my mandible and wrists should be average too, but they're small.

Do all wristcels have fucking pencil necks too? I don't get why my skeleton is so terrible. :feelsbadman:

Do all wristcels have fucking pencil necks too? I don't get why my skeleton is so terrible. :feelsbadman:
Are you asian? nows your chance to KPOP maxx

I'm Scandinavian. I was supposed to be at least 7 centimeters taller and larger in every way. I feel so emasculated here :fuk:
ovER

Yes. But thanks to that, my tiny jaw looks less terrible.
And in pictures, I can seem taller than I actually am.

Don't forget that taller people tend to have thicker wrists, btw. Like, being a 5'10 with 7" wrists and being a 6'6 with the same wrists are different things.

Excellent thread. Make this a seperate thread and get it sticked so that IT read this and then perhaps stop ridiculing the wristpill.
Oh really? Smh what happened to me being an IT troll larper huh?

Last edited:
I c. Was it already posted here?
Nope, I found it on looksmax

I actually have the smallest wrists. I’m a skinny somalicel.

not gonna dox my wrist but i measured with a tape measure and it was exactly 6 inches circumference