Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wowie IncelTears

Deleted member 265

Deleted member 265

sleep forever
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7c6cfg/saw_this_written_on_the_wall_of_my_school_kind_of/

This fucking thread. Full of condescending posters who think that the incel kid who sees the truth is "young and impressionable". They actually think they're smarter and more experienced because they're slightly older and that they see the light when they're all blinded by their bluepill coping delusion. Fucking pathetic.

He probaly wrote that himself and then made that post.
Just like how IncelTears users posted violent shit on the subreddit, reported that and got us banned.

I'm willing to bet the rest of the money I make my entire life, the deed to my house, and everything I will ever own on the fact that OP wrote this on a wall and then took a picture of it. If you ask a random teen what an incel is, they wouldn't know. More IncelTears false flagging.

It's so obvious they wrote it on the wall themselves

I thought of that at first too, but I have hope blackpill is actually spreading so I want to believe.

Stop advertising them. They don't truly exist.

Tbh there are a lot of "incel" teenagers that are nothing but very impressionable normie teens with kind of low self esteem.