Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wowie IncelTears

Deleted member 265

Deleted member 265

sleep forever
-
11d 8h 11m
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7c6cfg/saw_this_written_on_the_wall_of_my_school_kind_of/

This fucking thread. Full of condescending posters who think that the incel kid who sees the truth is "young and impressionable". They actually think they're smarter and more experienced because they're slightly older and that they see the light when they're all blinded by their bluepill coping delusion. Fucking pathetic.

sharkb8

sharkb8

master
He probaly wrote that himself and then made that post.
Just like how IncelTears users posted violent shit on the subreddit, reported that and got us banned.

BF8211

BF8211

Greycel
1h 49m
I'm willing to bet the rest of the money I make my entire life, the deed to my house, and everything I will ever own on the fact that OP wrote this on a wall and then took a picture of it. If you ask a random teen what an incel is, they wouldn't know. More IncelTears false flagging.

LDARIncel

LDARIncel

Greycel
It's so obvious they wrote it on the wall themselves

Deleted member 265

Deleted member 265

sleep forever
-
11d 8h 11m
I thought of that at first too, but I have hope blackpill is actually spreading so I want to believe.

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
3h 10m
Stop advertising them. They don't truly exist.

retarded_dumbshit

retarded_dumbshit

hi
★★
1d 5h 22m
Tbh there are a lot of "incel" teenagers that are nothing but very impressionable normie teens with kind of low self esteem.