Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wow. Some femoids would rather fuck…

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
their own brothers than us. I found this on Yahoo Answers.
[attachment=2579]
Blehhhhh  :sick: :sick: :sick: 

Here's the whole post if you want to read it, but I don't recommend. Unless you're into that sort of shit: https://m.imgur.com/VaJfQhY

Is there anything that a femoid wouldn't rather fuck than us? This is disgusting.

Attachments

• B5934015-8EE7-4C3C-9508-BFDD019FC01B.jpeg
    B5934015-8EE7-4C3C-9508-BFDD019FC01B.jpeg
    50.6 KB · Views: 235
this is 100% a male fantasy post LARP. like something you'd find on rawconfessions

vERy rage inducing indeed.

Most femoids would rather fuck vegetables over most of us.

A womyn would fuck a dog before she would a truecel, fact. Just be white theory can trump that though, but it's fucked up to think that a low smv white guy could be equal to a dog in their lizard brains.

cyborgglory said:
this is 100% a male fantasy post LARP. like something you'd find on rawconfessions
I don't know… it seems legit.

It would have been cool to have a sister like this.

There are women out there who would rather fuck ANIMALS than us.

incest at it's finest

Any woman would rather fuck a dead dog than fuck me.

Juxtaposition6 said:
To have the possibility to get (consensual) sex?
Do you actually have a sister? If not, I understand your fantasy, but I do and she isn't even ugly but the thought of sex with her is revolting. It's like fucking a dog or a baby or a dude or your mother; you just don't go there because it's wrong and disgusting.

Sadness said:
Do you actually have a sister? If not, I understand your fantasy, but I do and she isn't even ugly but the thought of sex with her is revolting. It's like fucking a dog or a baby or a dude; you just don't go there.
I don't have siblings and that's probably for the better, it doesn't seem as bad as having sex with a dog or a baby or even a dude though.

Sadness said:
Do you actually have a sister? If not, I understand your fantasy, but I do and she isn't even ugly but the thought of sex with her is revolting. It's like fucking a dog or a baby or a dude; you just don't go there.
I don't have siblings and that's probably for the better, it doesn't seem as bad as having sex with a dog or a baby or even a dude though.

They'd rather fuck dirty dogs and suck the dicks of random, dirty horses outside than even acknowledge our presence

>blehhhhhh

it's a pinnacle of brother-sister relationship