Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious wow slavshits have mongoloid dna

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

Banned
-
East Asian admixture
wowo

who cares nobody is pure

Using those same maps means your Iberian ancestors had African DNA too

Are you even white yourself?

Yeah, in the single digits. @WorthlessSlavicShit

See above.
East Slavs are mixed with Uralic, ancient Turkic and Mongoloid peoples

West Slavs are partly mixed with Germanics but otherwise Pure

Are you even white yourself?
Considering his join-date & the fact he made this thread, I doubt it
He’s Mexican. I’ve seen this happen before quite a lot, Goblinx love to shit on “Slavshits” and “Finngolians” for trace Siberian DNA despite being 60% brown gook themselves :feelshaha:

It’s quite similar to curries’ obsession with Meds

Last edited:
Using those same maps means your Iberian ancestors had African DNA too
You’re forgetting that Latinos are mostly Amerindian, which is also a Mongoloid race. A brown one at that too

You’re forgetting that Latinos are mostly Amerindian, which is also a Mongoloid race. A brown one at that too
He’s Mexican. I’ve seen this happen before quite a lot, Goblinx love to shit on Slavs and “Finngolians” for trace Siberian DNA despite being 60% brown gook themselves :feelshaha:

Similar to curries’ obsession with Meds
We wuz shoguns n shieeet.

Hitler was right about slavs

Amerindians have a west eurasian component introgressed from the time of the ice age so that makes Latinos more like quapas

He’s Mexican. I’ve seen this happen before quite a lot, Goblinx love to shit on Slavs and “Finngolians” for trace Siberian DNA despite being 60% brown gook themselves :feelshaha:

do they really shit on us ? i remember only that they fetishize slav women and that's all

Yup- I find it funny how myself & many others of Slav and/or Med admixture have never had any issues with interacting with full-blooded Anglos, Nords, etc. in the WN community, yet it's always mentioned here.

Sorry, Rakesh & Juan, projecting online won't get you accepted.

do they really shit on us ? i remember only that they fetishize slav women and that's all
i posted this because @THE TRUE DIGLET likes to shit on me for being mexican, he has to know that he also has that siberian mongolic dna that he is disgusted at.

They do, happens to Meds & even the Irish as well: They just can't handle the fact that by many metrics, including many actual White Nationalists, the aforementioned groups are considered as White whilst they aren't.

Yes, they do. But it's mostly shitskins so who really cares.

I saw many Latino /pol/tards calling Ukrainians mutts during the outbreak of the war some years ago. Also saw some Ukraine supporters among them refer to Russians as mutts.

It’s quite funny considering that Latinos are basically the ultimate mutt race. Curries and East Africans are also a mix of larger racial subtypes (like the ones in Carleton Coon’s five race model) but both groups have been in existence since the Bronze Age. Modern Latinos didn’t exist ‘till the Age of Colonization

i posted this because @THE TRUE DIGLET likes to shit on me for being mexican, he has to know that he also has that siberian mongolic dna that he is disgusted at.
He's Welsh & Irish iirc.

Also, having some minute Asiatic admixture isn't the same as being a Mestizo.

As per the map above, it's not very substantial.

Somewhat true, similar to North Italians having Lombard DNA.
Genotype=/= phenotype tho. Even those trace amounts of east asian can show up in a person.

He's Welsh & Irish iirc.

Also, having some minute Asiatic admixture isn't the same as being a Mestizo.
he is? i knew him from him being weebhunter3000 on neets.net, he told me was a pagan(very common in EE) and also told that he was slavic

Isn’t he a quadroon-Jew from the British Isles? Assuming that Jewish part of him is EE, that would make his Mongoloid DNA utterly negligible, considering Siberian admixture is already about 10% or less in the average full-blooded Eastern European

I saw many Latino /pol/tards calling Ukrainians mutts during the outbreak of the war some years ago. Also saw some Ukraine supporters among them refer to Russians as mutts.

It’s quite funny considering that Latinos are basically the ultimate mutt race. Curries and East Africans are also a mix of larger racial subtypes (like the ones in Carleton Coon’s five race model) but both groups have been in existence since the Bronze Age. Modern Latinos didn’t exist ‘till the Age of Colonization
From my limited understanding it's depend of which country

Peru, Bolivia has large indio percentage while mexico, brazil ( especially ) and colombia are quite muttish and are hell on earth when it comes to crime

@DarkStarDown

he is? i knew him from him being weebhunter3000 on neets.net, he told me was a pagan(very common in EE) and also told that he was slavic
dunno about his ethnicity...but pagans aren't common here

Genotype=/= phenotype tho. Even those trace amounts of east asian can show up in a person.
Not very common though, and most still pass as White/European: Besides, genotype has more to do with racial realism.

Not very common though, and most still pass as White/European: Besides, genotype has more to do with racial realism.
White/european etc are american terms.Europeans don't consider themselves to be white. They identify with their nationalities more. Europeans will treat a fellow "white" person as a foreigner if they are not natives and slavs are notorious for running trap houses in the UK. People from northern europe don't like slavs.

White/european etc are american terms.Europeans don't consider themselves to be white. They identify with their nationalities more. Europeans will treat a fellow "white" person as a foreigner if they are not natives and slavs are notorious for running trap houses in the UK. People from northern europe don't like slavs.
Spaniards invented the term "white"

Don't know where you got the idea that I am a slavic

white identity is more of an american thing than a european thing since white americans no longer identify with their countries of origin. Most euros don't give two fucks about other euros and always consider themselves to be German, British, Italian etc.

I always find it amusing how non-Whites obsess over minute amounts of non-White DNA in certain European/White groups and/or think they can decide who is White.
Ok? Doesn't change the fact that a White identity does exist.

white identity is more of an american thing than a european thing since white americans no longer identify with their countries of origin. Most euros don't give two fucks about other euros and always consider themselves to be German, British, Italian etc.
nah its because they are so different to niggers

I always find it amusing how non-Whites obsess over minute amounts of non-White DNA in certain European/White groups.

Why do europeans keep fighting among themselves then?

I always find it amusing how non-Whites obsess over minute amounts of non-White DNA in certain European/White groups and/or think they can decide who is White.

I am hispanic and I have 60% euro ancestry

you inmediatly knew who i was the moment i registed in this forum.
Yes, but you don't remember my true identity

My username is similar to what I used on neets.net back in the day

White/european etc are american terms
Racial theories, including that of the “white” race, originated in Europe, not America. This is tales from Mumbai.
Europeans don't consider themselves to be white. They identify with their nationalities more.
This is a lie made up by self-hating libtarded Europeans that the international world ate up for whatever reason. The average white European absolutely sees himself as ancestrally and culturally closer to a white European from another country than some ethnic that’s “assimilated” into the culture of his own country.

Most Europeans who vote left do it in spite of globohomo shit, so that they can get higher wages, NEETbux etc. It’s only America where the majority population wholeheartedly believes in shit like “OnE rAcE, tHe hUmAn rAcE!”:soy::foidSoy:
Europeans will treat a fellow "white" person as a foreigner if they are not natives and slavs are notorious for running trap houses in the UK. People from northern europe don't like slavs.
The entire reason Anglos and Nords feel comfortable shitting on Slavs publicly is because they recognize them as white people. Nigs and MENA commit way more crime per capita than Slavs in the UK and Scandinavia, but they don’t get shit on ‘cause that would be “RayCiSs”

I am hispanic and I have 60% euro ancestry
I'm White American & have 100% Euro ancestry, I can show a test I did some years back.

And it doesn't change the weight of my statement above.