Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel wow, he put in effort and she rejected him for being "creepy" (ugly)

Creepy=ugly, short, balding etc.

this is how misogyny is born
Exactly.
Misogynists aren't born, we are made by the actions of women and it's time for us to meEt our makeRs in GTA 5

Brutal. Never trust people who are "kind to everyone", especially if they're still young.

Le empathetic gender :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
Notice how she does the shit all foids do "teeheee im so nice to everyone (aka just chad) i love you all teehehee"
He should've broken her skull with the snow globe.
Brutal. Never trust people who are "kind to everyone", especially if they're still young.
The "everyone" she was talking was "chad only".
Her "everyone" doesn't include "creepy" guys aka ugly short balding guys.

reject an ugly foids and IT calls you choosy beggar and mysoginist. JFL

Le empathetic gender :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
Notice how she does the shit all foids do "teeheee im so nice to everyone (aka just chad) i love you all teehehee"
He should've broken her skull with the snow globe.

The "everyone" she was talking was "chad only".
Her "everyone" doesn't include "creepy" guys aka ugly short balding guys.
Foids are still "kind" to non-chads in the presence of chads / other foids to virtue signal.

But I get what you mean when it comes to "genuine kindness" (if that's even a thing).

Foids are still "kind" to non-chads in the presence of chads / other foids to virtue signal.

But I get what you mean when it comes to "genuine kindness" (if that's even a thing).
Yeah that's what I meant, genuine kindness is for chad only, fake kindness is only giving to ugly males when the foids needs something like a potential betabuxx, or help with homework etc

Someone who is actually "nice to everyone" doesn't need to constantly remind people that she is.

The "I love you all!" with a heart emoji at the end is just the icing on the cake, it reeks of someone who virtue signals over the internet the internet and behaves in a very fake and superficial manner around her classmates.

If "Tommy" knows what's good for him, he'll come join us over here.

E8i586hXMAI-6fW.png

Someone who is actually "nice to everyone" doesn't need to constantly remind people that she is.

The "I love you all!" with a heart emoji at the end is just the icing on the cake, it reeks of someone who virtue signals over the internet the internet and behaves in a very fake and superficial manner around her classmates.

If "Tommy" knows what's good for him, he'll come join us over here.
lol agreed. if she really was nice, she wouldn't have embarassed him and use his real name for the whole internet to see

You know whats really creepy, when Predator comes up from behind the bitch and sticks his knifelike claws right through that roasties throat. The sounds of her gurgling blood thats shooting out of her wound, now thats creepy. (In the movie Predator)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back