Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "wow! Guis look at what Anon is looking at uhh i-n-c-e-l?"

FUSIO_SOULS

FUSIO_SOULS

Banned
-
WRITE("wow you fucking weirdo")
Software.operating.kill_pc_player
If complys
{Pc.new = NPC}
ELSE
{PC.KILL}
RDT 20181012 020225817295416502141596

just Fast Banana bro

JFL

Don’t browse incels at work
Or if you do, do it on your phone and use fast banana

"they want to legalize rape"

i’m so confused

It's just fast banana bro lol

It's over for you at your job

Fast Banana Dark is your best friend

A theme you can set for the forum that hides the incel terminology in most places.
What would be the point of that? If you are browsing incels.is at work, I doubt someone reading over your shoulder and seeing a buzzword is what will sink you.

...probably more accessing NSFW sites at work.

What would be the point of that? If you are browsing incels.is at work, I doubt someone reading over your shoulder and seeing a buzzword is what will sink you.

I hate the thought of people looking over my shoulder at ANYTHING even if it's something innocent. I don't want to have to explain myself.

Where have you been man? Being outed as an incel (blackpilled) at work will get you immediately fired.

npcs = forced meme

Where have you been man? Being outed as an incel (blackpilled) at work will get you immediately fired.
I guess I never really thought about it before, because I’m the one who does the firing. But still, if you are on the clock you shouldn’t be browsing for any personal interest no matter the site.

Likewise there is no reason to be sharing your sexual history in the workplace, and anything you say to reveal you as blackpilled is probably grounds for official sanction from HR at least.

If you are at work, you have to act in a professional way. I would fire an incel who was doing either of those things too, even if not for simply being revealed as one somehow.

I guess I never really thought about it before, because I’m the one who does the firing. But still, if you are on the clock you shouldn’t be browsing for any personal interest no matter the site.

Likewise there is no reason to be sharing your sexual history in the workplace, and anything you say to reveal you as blackpilled is probably grounds for official sanction from HR at least.

If you are at work, you have to act in a professional way. I would fire an incel who was doing either of those things too, even if not for simply being revealed as one somehow.

Browsing at work is def low IQ. Some people just browse when they're out and about and don't want randos seeing the word incel on their screen.

No one recognizes incels.is and I browse it anytime i'm outside. Even if someone did, what the fuck are they gonna do? Try and explain to everyone what an incel is and look like an idiot? Try and fight me? You don't get sent to concentration camps for being an incel, yet.