Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "Wow, Chad! You played so good tonight!"

• Thread starter Deleted member 26421
  • Start date
Deleted member 26421

Deleted member 26421

req. ban
-
"We saw you score that touchdown, you probably heard us cheering for you on the sideline! You're so tall and strong, no wonder our team won tonight! Why don't you come to our house tonight to celebrate?"

c3817574fbc0b2dcf5be420c4bb6e578.jpg

Chad: "Nah, I'm pretty tired."

"Teehee ok! We'll come over to your place then!"

Chad: "Ok whatever".

Girl on the far left clearly wants it the most. She's about to unhinge her jaw.

This is not cuckswithouthate. You're not on cuckit bro

Its not fair.

“Tee hee chad we’ll give you a special reward for ur big win!”
“Yeah ok whatever, i need to shower first i haven’t showered in like 3 days and ive just been practicing.”
“Noooo chad! Its okay! Just sit down and take off ur pants tee hee!”
Foids would rather suck chads sweaty rotten meat smelling balls and dick over even give a incel a hug

“Tee hee chad we’ll give you a special reward for ur big win!”
“Yeah ok whatever, i need to shower first i haven’t showered in like 3 days and ive just been practicing.”
“Noooo chad! Its okay! Just sit down and take off ur pants tee hee!”
Foids would rather suck chads sweaty rotten meat smelling balls and dick over even give a incel a hug
i hate foids

Why is cheer leading even a thing JFL.

The Chad star player meme is dead. It's only the incels being tryhards to win. At least in my school it was. The chads showed up high as fuck to every practice and didn't know a single play