Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "Wow Chad plays video games too, he is just like me!" JFL while he's fucking Stacies and these bluepilled incels are rotting

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
Braindead idiots falling for the marketing of the show he did.

Reminder that Chad can literally do anything and still slay

just lie to have a bunch of retards watch your shit and praise the ground you walk on theory

yeah just fucking lol if you think this guy has touched a video game in his life

/r/pcmastrrace is one of the biggest incel subs apart from /r/IncelTears.

Chad could literally live alone in a Shed and play the bagpipes at the dead of night in a quiet suburb and still come out on top. You literally cannot fuck up

knew who this post was about before even opening the thread lmfao

GUYS HE PLAYED WOW 15 YEARS AGO HE'S JUST LIKE USSSSSS

Jfl, real gamers don't leave their room for days

his norwooding hard kek

still mogs me by 5 psl points.

I already knew someone would post this eventually.

Just finding excuses to worship chad, let me destroy them
>Believes PC is the superior platform
PC is only better because it's cheaper, but this guy is a millionare so consoles are much better
>He passed the Witcher 3 several times
The Witcher 3 is an interactive movie not a game, jfl if you play it more than once, it's also the biggest normie bait game
>Prefers playing videogames rather than going out
>Almost missed his superman audition because he was playing wow
These two are lies
>Hosted LAN parties as a kid
So he had a lot of friends and was popular
>Loves the wheel of time series
That has nothing to do with games

This is how bluepilled incels cope

There have been a few famous chads over the years who play video games. Vin Diesel and Paul Walker both played WoW for example.

There have been a few famous chads over the years who play video games. Vin Diesel and Paul Walker both played WoW for example.

I swear every celeb that I've seen that says they play a video game, it's always WoW. It must be a pre-written script from their agent. I bet these Chads have never even played snake on their phone.

I remember when only incels played video games to cope with being genetic shit and now you have chads that play games and watch anime. This forum is probably the last place ugly males can go, to escape.

Last edited:

Oh please, shut the fuck up.
This is a lie, that guy just wants to milk more money out of their soypockets by being ReLatABle!

Redditards to be mentally retarded to cope so heavily thinking Chad ever touched a keyboard, he was rawdogging college girls when he was 15 yrs old.

I wonder if he can stop a real bullet outside in the real world, henry cavil is so far up himself that if he was anymore up himself he would be fucking himself and looking in the mirror while doing it thinking to himself I am a real man.

typical of reddit cucks, theyre looking for their new bull replacement

knew who you were talking about before opening the thread haha
he is living the high life right now and the internet is riding his dick like he is Keanu or something

many incels have been saying the same shit for years and have done more shit than this prettyboy fuck yet he gets all the attention and credit because of how he looks. really disgusting how sluts can see him and think he is so sweet and kind and the perfect man because he is "teehee a gamer guy and so nerdy" yet real nerds talk to them and they cry and run away

Chad could literally live alone in a Shed and play the bagpipes at the dead of night in a quiet suburb and still come out on top. You literally cannot fuck up

just lie to have a bunch of retards watch your shit and praise the ground you walk on theory
Redditards to be mentally retarded to cope so heavily thinking Chad ever touched a keyboard, he was rawdogging college girls when he was 15 yrs old.

Oh please, shut the fuck up.
This is a lie, that guy just wants to milk more money out of their soypockets by being ReLatABle!

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Imagine trying to feel better about ur life by finding similarities with a handsome n tall moneymaxxed statusmaxxed hollywood actor.
Do these ppl smile n pat themselves on the back after finding this out.
knew who this post was about before even opening the thread lmfao

View attachment 181423

GUYS HE PLAYED WOW 15 YEARS AGO HE'S JUST LIKE USSSSSS
To be fair the interview mentioned abt Ciri iirc thats y Henry looked her, though if it was a subhuman who did the same, he would be facing rape and sexual harassment charges and find his name on the sex offenders registry.

Kinda crazy that Freya Allan is only 18years old.:feelshmm: wonder if henry did anything with her.

Holes would go crazy for chad no matter what he do including urinating inside woman's vagina if he is lazy to go to bathroom.

Now the video game space is overrun by normies, where do we go?

Video games are a normie habit now. My Chadlite brother plays them more than I do. This dude will hang up on foids to play PS4 jfl.

Chads probably get so many women that women sometimes bore them.

I swear every celeb that I've seen that says they play a video game, it's always WoW. It must be a pre-written script from their agent. I bet these Chads have never even played snake on their phone.

There was actually a video on Vin Diesels twitter or Facebook or something years ago with him playing the game. Could've been his manager or something but most normies would've cringed seeing their favorite movie star playing WoW (this was when it first came out before video games were in).

Not to mention Vin made all the Riddick movies. Not surprised if he really does play games.

Video games are a normie habit now. My Chadlite brother plays them more than I do. This dude will hang up on foids to play PS4 jfl.

Chads probably get so many women that women sometimes bore them.

Most normies don’t play video games. The ones that do only play games like FIFA, not MMORPG games.

I think the whole bullshit thing with these fake-interviews that cater to the Comic-con crowd is because of "repeat-viewers"....Yeah normies watch the capeshit movies but they only do once.... and many wait till it comes to DVD because they don't know how to stream it earlier.

However people who plan LAN, anime, fanatics ....watch movies several times at the theatre (where they make the most money...the actors and the directors....this is why opening week is such a big thing, actors get a percentage of opening box-office sales and that is how they are judged...look it up!)

So you get this mad promotion of "best movie I've ever made" bullshit. They want all the worlds losers who spend their disposable income going to their movie after their wageslave job ....(not on the dates with hot white pussy, exotic vacations, sushi restaurants that they themselves (celebs) spend their money on.

Cliffs: If you dont' believe me look it up.

Personally I don't think he lies. He could have get a lot of roles and yet he prefers fantasy stuff because he likes video games, so what? Also although I don't watch tv-series a lot lately (like I used to) I think The Witcher was good.

Edit: Plus I have more respect to the love of someone for videogames if he has better things to do and yet he prefers them, instead for someone who plays them and wishes he went to a party instead. Because it means the first loves videogames more than the second. Even though I am not a player.

Last edited: