Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill WOW bummer deleted his account what the fuck

To koniec

To koniec

الحياة الدنيا قصيرة، فتوب إلى الله قبل أن ترجع إلى
★★★★★
Guy often was clown but really it's sad that he is gone, this community and whole forum is failing

@SocialzERo
@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja

Guarantee he ascended with a black foid

ikr, "I hate blacks" ect ect

Then
3f8
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
@SocialzERo
@FrothySolutions
@Lonelycel

Did he mention why?

New blood Will replace the old, inceldom won't die

Did he mention why?
Nope.
He hasn't been posting a lot for a while so he probably just got board or after serge got doxxed he got spooked and deleted his account.

Nope.
He hasn't been posting a lot for a while so he probably just got board or after serge got doxxed he got spooked and deleted his account.
tbh

Did he mention why?
Someone posted a screenshot on Discord that he left due to the doxxing and exodus of the former mods here.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Guy often was clown but really it's sad that he is gone, this community and whole forum is failing

@SocialzERo
@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
you think he roped? got caught by the feds and is getting ass raped by tyrones in prison rn?

anyone knows why he deleted his youtube account? i also miss back when he used to post his incel news, the one where he talked about a foid infiltrating had a funny twist.

damn, rip to a real nigga
anyone knows why he deleted his youtube account? i also miss back when he used to post his incel news, the one where he talked about a foid infiltrating had a funny twist.
i think his YT got shoah'd

Idk man the forum seems to get worse and I can understand why people leave

Who is going to do the incel news now?

Last time I saw Bummer, he was with some black foid in his DeVille bumping this song and sipping some Mickey's.

Link it i havent seen that one.
Is it about @Numb ?
Also his youtube got jewished

they knew ?
They sent hin to druggie rehabilitation camp at one point. So probably found out about incel thing at some point too ig

Damn son, turns me on in a very weird way :smonk:

He got tired of saying nigger

I'm starting to understand it

I should probably follow suit. This forum is turning to trash.