Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if governments wanted boomers dead because they can't afford the social security / pensions / retirement of old people?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
The ultimate "pull yourself up by the bootstrap" cocksuckers being killed by their own government. That would be beautiful. I'd spam my job application 500 times a day to be hired to help kill the boomers off.

I hope the Corona ends up being extremely deadly to anyone over 60, maybe 50. Hopefully makes them drown in their own mucus and gives everyone else plenty of time to tell the boomers to "just work harder bro and fight off the virus".

Ultimately we need a virus that targets fat people. What do you think?

Fuck the fucking boomers.

Isn't that virus most effective on boomers?

Victim mentality is fucking stupid. Average boomer hasn't saved enough for retirement and is facing a scary retirement period filled with poverty and health issues. Everybody has problems - not just you, fucktard.

Average boomer would probably kick your ass too.

awesome, I hope they struggle and die broke

it's mathematically proven they made much more money with much less effort and could afford houses, cars, with ease on a middle class salary

average boomer is diabetic and can't even get out of his chair

And that hurt you.....how? You're a pathetic idiot. Instead of wanting more - you wished others in the fucking past had less. I can't even wrap my head around what a idiot mentality that is. That's on you - nothing incel about it.

you should stick up for foids next, bro

they're about the only people hated less than boomers at this point

And that hurt you.....how? You're a pathetic idiot. Instead of wanting more - you wished others in the fucking past had less. I can't even wrap my head around what a idiot mentality that is. That's on you - nothing incel about it.
LOL You are such a fucking cuck

The ultimate "pull yourself up by the bootstrap" cocksuckers being killed by their own government. That would be beautiful. I'd spam my job application 500 times a day to be hired to help kill the boomers off.

I hope the Corona ends up being extremely deadly to anyone over 60, maybe 50. Hopefully makes them drown in their own mucus and gives everyone else plenty of time to tell the boomers to "just work harder bro and fight off the virus".

Its boomers that are in charge of everything

That generation haven't suffered. You don't really get Incel boomers. They're as rare as autistic Chads

Victim mentality is fucking stupid. Average boomer hasn't saved enough for retirement and is facing a scary retirement period filled with poverty and health issues. Everybody has problems - not just you, fucktard. Why is that so hard for people to understand? For example - I'm a rich Indian with hereditary fat and hereditary major depression and all my life people have been telling me I've privileged because of wealth. I have my own set of problems, idiots. I have the urge to kill myself - very seriously - every 2 weeks. I have no gf. I have horrible horrible anti-affirmative action in the only two fields I like - medicine and tech. And more. Yet I still understand other people also have other serious problems.
Hereditary fat:feelsseriously:

CoronaAgeFatal

The American boomers also had to contend with losing fathers in WW2 and being drafted and lied to in order to serve in Vietnam. Many of them still suffer from horrific injuries, PTSD, and exposure to agent orange over there. Honestly most zoomers wouldn't be able to fucking cope. They'd be crying like little babies and whining about not having access to vegan, gluten-free meals in nam.

The newest "hate boomers" edgy threads don't really do anything but make you look like a sore loser tbh. The anger that boomers grew up in a better economy during the 60s- JFL. And it has jack shit to do with being an incel.

@IncelGolem gets it. There will be a hundred more "I hate boomers" threads. Most zoomers have no Idea when the generation even starts or ends, hence the 30 year old boomer meme. There haven't been 30 year old boomers since 1994. Most of you are too young to even have boomer parents. Your parents were actually Gen Xers- born in the middle 60s-early 80s.

The boomers are the last politically moderate generation left. After them, all the proceeding genrations are far left wing. Is that really what you want? MORE crazy woke feminists running things?

I'm 40 and you probably want me dead too. Fuck the old people. Whatever.

"I'll never get old. I'll just be young forever. Teeheee"

And in 30-40 years you'll be saying the same thing about X-geners. You guys don't understand they're the same fucking people - just older and who lived in a different environment through no fault or impetus of their own. Your jealousy of the past is so irrational even for a mentally fucked up retard like me.

Problem fuckface? I didn't say I was fat. But I have to restrict my diet and work out just to stay normal. One whole pizza a six-pack of beer once a week is literally all it takes at this point.
No fat, no problem

The American boomers also had to contend with losing fathers in WW2 and being drafted and lied to in order to serve in Vietnam. Many of them still suffer from horrific injuries, PTSD, and exposure to agent orange over there. Honestly most zoomers wouldn't be able to fucking cope. They'd be crying like little babies and whining about not having access to vegan, gluten-free meals in nam.

The newest "hate boomers" edgy threads don't really do anything but make you look like a sore loser tbh. The anger that boomers grew up in a better economy during the 60s- JFL. And it has jack shit to do with being an incel.

@IncelGolem gets it. There will be a hundred more "I hate boomers" threads. Most zoomers have no Idea when the generation even starts or ends, hence the 30 year old boomer meme. There haven't been 30 year old boomers since 1994. Most of you are too young to even have boomer parents. Your parents were actually Gen Xers- born in the middle 60s-early 80s.

The boomers are the last politically moderate generation left. After them, all the proceeding genrations are far left wing. Is that really what you want? MORE crazy woke feminists running things?

less than 5% of those even eligible for the draft even saw combat in vietnam

their only PTSD is not being able to fit anymore food down their throats without getting sick

boomers straight up lie about being hardass veterans, lmao

boomers are weakest generation to ever exist

If u can afford marry, pay the down payment for your first home, have kids, a car, with only ONE income in yours 20s/30s, don't pretend u 'worked hard' to get to where u are

less than 5% of those even eligible for the draft even saw combat in vietnam

their only PTSD is not being able to fit anymore food down their throats without getting sick

boomers straight up lie about being hardass veterans, lmao

boomers are weakest generation to ever exist

Eh, no.

Of the 2.6 million, between 1-1.6 million (40-60%) either fought in combat, provided close support or were at least fairly regularly exposed to enemy attack.

Men who served in the Vietnam war had a war-zone-related PTSD prevalence of 4.5%; when factoring in vets who met some of the criteria, that number climbed to almost 11%.

The Vietnam Conflict Extract Data File of the Defense Casualty Analysis System (DCAS) Extract Files contains records of 58,220 U.S. military fatal casualties of the Vietnam War. These records were transferred into the custody of the National Archives and Records Administration in 2008.

You really have no idea what you're talking about. You're a typical zoomer keyboard warrior who in all likelyhood doesn't even have boomer parents or no any boomers personally, but do nothing but complain about them. Zoomer music is horrible. Zoomer culture is all about technology -- not creating it, just using it-- and zoomers don't live in the real world. For the most part, zoomers haven't even entered the work marketplace yet.

Like I said, zoomers wouldn't last two seconds in Vietnam. Just get over yourself. This is ridiculous and you know it is. And nothing to do with inceldom.

Good luck in the world if you just consistently blame other people you don't even know for your problems and wish them dead. But what do I know? I'm just an old guy who deserves to be dead. Because, well, I had it easier. And virus.

Eh, no.

You really have no idea what you're talking about. You're a typical zoomer keyboard warrior who in all likelyhood doesn't even have boomer parents or no any boomers personally, but do nothing but complain about them. Zoomer music is horrible. Zoomer culture is all about technology -- not creating it, just using it-- and zoomers don't live in the real world. For the most part, zoomers haven't even entered the work marketplace yet.

Like I said, zoomers wouldn't last two seconds in Vietnam. Just get over yourself. This is ridiculous and you know it is. And nothing to do with inceldom.

Good luck in the world if you just consistently blame other people you don't even know for your problems and wish them dead. But what do I know? I'm just an old guy who deserves to be dead. Because, well, I had it easier. And virus.

- You're awful at math.

- I'm in my 30s.

This article cites the National Archive saying that 2,215,000 were drafted out of a pool of about 27 million eligible men. That 27 million is our baseline, now we just need to figure out how many of that 3,403,000 million deployed to the Vietnam area were young men.

This stats list has 2,594,000 serving in theater, and "Of the 2.6 million, between 1 - 1.6 million (40 - 60%) either fought in combat, provided close support or were at least fairly regularly exposed to enemy attack." You can be sure that most of those would be young men.

So if we do the math based on that, you have to between 3.7% and 5.9% of the eligible male population saw combat in some form in Vietnam.

The gov's own stats say about less than 5%

Boomers are so fat and pathetic they have claim stolen valor to hide the fact they're obese diabetic lazy garbage.

Those are DOD stats man. I didn't just make them up. That is big picutre - all vets - not just draftees.

Anyway I'll just LDAR and die of this stupid virus because I'm an oldcel. Why anyone would want the entire economy to collapse is just --- I have no idea what to even say.

I think I've more than made my point on these boomer threads. They're a joke. Yes boomers are old and weak now. You will be too when you are in your 60s-70s. And probably some punk kids are going to be saying they wish you were dead. Its just the crazy, stupid cycle of things.

Those are DOD stats man. I didn't just make them up. That is big picutre - all vets - not just draftees.

Anyway I'll just LDAR and die of this stupid virus because I'm an oldcel. Why anyone would want the entire economy to collapse is just --- I have no idea what to even say.

I think I've more than made my point on these boomer threads. They're a joke. Yes boomers are old and weak now. You will be too when you are in your 60s-70s. And probably some punk kids are going to be saying they wish you were dead. Its just the crazy, stupid cycle of things.

Your stats: 1-1.6 million saw combat
27 million eligible men

4.8%

But of all boomers? much less since many were not eligible bro

and on this incel forum we admit society hates us and wants us dead. it's not exactly an exclusive club

Just tell us what a victim you are. Psychologically, that's what this all comes down to. Are you poor & black? People will say that sucks, you'll feel better that others "understand" you. And then you can temporarily go back to not hating on literal strangers you know nothing about. This is teen psychology 101. As a former high school science teacher I dealt with more than my fair share of retarded teens.

lol you're on an incel forum were we admit genetics and luck determine your life

they're already on it in britain, probably will be the norm everywhere

All I'm saying is it's stupid to be murderous of old people who mean you no harm. Most old people are very conservative and would probably agree with what we have to say about what a woman's place should be. Aside from the smell, I much prefer old people to the average Gen Z faggot.

Also - You're 30. I'm 31. Fact: Teens regard us as "boomers" today. Retarded, but true.

I'm aware the younger generation hates the old but I completely understand why.

Since the 1950s pretty much all western countries lost wealth and had more income inequality. Because of this, older generations were total fucking cunts and continue to give shitty "bootstraps" advice. On top of that, dating radically change since 2012 with tinder and online dating, making things even god tier hard.

To be honest if you busted your ass and everyone before you got more than you without working nearly as hard, you have a damn good reason to want them dead.

And to be fair as far as earning income, it was massively easier in the 2000s than after 2008 or so.

zoomers have it hardest

Us millenials have been shitting on boomers for nearly 20 years but noooo, a Zoomer sells a single Ok Boomer T-shirt in 2019 and everyone loses their minds!

I support this idea. Let's see how well "pulling yourself up by the bootstraps" works for them.

Could you imagine...

I don't really have a problem with boomers since euro boomers are really different to american boomers. I'm european so yeah. Most countries were torn to shreds after WW2 so that couldn't possibly be enjoyable for boomers.

I like this tbh

we need a virus that target hypergamous foids and dumpster diving chads
Its called AIDS and it's rising. There'll prbly be another epidemic soon, can't wait.

My country (Croatia) is on the verge of bankruptcy. Boomers and fake war veterans are sucking this country dry. There's also the corona virus which will kill tourism this year. There's no future in this shithole. There's absolutely no way anyone who lives here is going to have pension in 20+ years other than maybe politicians.
We can only hope corona kills most boomers. It would save this country.

Last edited:
Ok boomercel.

That is what corona/ wuhan virus is 4. More joint effort between amerika and ching chong land to get rid of boomers.

This is a move I can get behind

after I just posted:
Millennial, retard. It's called millennial. How can anyone even have a discussion when some ppl are too retarded to know basic terminology?
Now he's going to say him being retarded is the joke.
Relax bro. If you can't recognize it was a play on "ok boomer" then I'm sorry for you. Also, imagine thinking I even cared enough to read any of your posts where you posted your age. I don't and didn't read that post. I don't give a flying fuck about you.

With the way millenials are getting being so butthurt over it they might have to become honorary boomers.

Last edited:
Yeah you're misusing the ok boomer meme. Didn't I call it? The joke is that you're retarded. Great joke, you little faggot.
Stay mad. Boomer.

With the way millenials are getting being so butthurt over it they might have to become honorary boomers.

Yeah because "boomer" is a way of thinking. Styled after the actual age appropriate boomers and their obsolete mindsets. It comes as no surprise to me, people who this shoe fits mentally will revolt with vitriol and begin protesting (too much me thinks) that they're totally not like that, but they are. They're boomer coat tail riders with the same mentality as the previous generations they claim to be different from.

Yeah because "boomer" is a way of thinking. Styled after the actual age appropriate boomers and their obsolete mindsets. It comes as no surprise to me, people who this shoe fits mentally will revolt with vitriol and begin protesting (too much me thinks) that they're totally not like that, but they are. They're boomer coat tail riders with the same mentality as the previous generations they claim to be different from.
Exactly, this dude hops on shilling for and defending boomers then he gets mad that he gets called a Boomer. Jfl.

As a whole, boomers were much more reasonable. Z-gen is literally the most socially retarded generation in U.S. history. Literally obsessed with cuckolding themselves.
You're definitely a fucking boomer. You shouldn't even get mad over it. Jfl. What even is this fucking garbage? If you think Boomers aren't feminists/cucks you are fucking delusional. The boomer right is cucked and old politically correct retards while the Zoomer right is like Nick Fuentes.

In Finland, the current generation pays the pensions of the previous generation.
The previous generations fucked up so my generation WILL NEVER HAVE PENSION!

The previous generations increased world inceldom, made women privilidged and made me a slave.
I will never respect the previous generations
full

Fair enough. But would you rather have 2010s feminist #metoo #futureisfemale mentality or boomer mentality? As a whole, boomers were much more reasonable. Z-gen mentality is literally the most retarded and degenerate in history. Literally obsessed with cuckolding themselves.

We have boomers to thank for feminism in the first place, they let their daughters turn into whores with no shaming prevention and encourage them to go chase careers so they'll never be dependent on a man.

Never go full retard. The only reason SOME boomers accept socially progressive z-gen shit is to placate consumers and get their money. They'll support you sucking each other's dicks as long as you buy their shit. Socially Progressive - Economically Conservative.
There are 0 based boomers. NONE. T'here are many based young people this forum as proof. Fuck off for siding with them over Gen Z. Typical boomer mentality and demonize young people. Absolute total bullshit.

Being a hypercapitalist isn't a good thing it's HORRIBLE and NOT classically conservative. It has completely hallowed out this country. Why should I care if they tolerate degeneracy for hypercapitalism. Both are horrendous.

It broke apart the family, put women in the workforce, exasperated hypergamy, led to efficient dating apps and markets which have ruined our lives, promoted and furthered degeneracy, etc. Fuck capitalism it isn't a defining conservative value. Order and structure are conservative values not "freedom." Any prioritization of freedom over anything else is a LIBERAL ideology.

Last edited:
And I'm not talking classically conservative. We're using the definition of conservative 99% of people in modern times use, retard.
You used the word "conservative" as if it you were painting it as a good thing. That being economically "progressive" is in any way worse when it isn't.

Last, if you want to talk greed - it's high on both sides. You don't think having older people pay for your healthcare and college isn't a type of greed? That's the problem with Gen Z - they think they'll brave revolutionary world-changers. Too stupid to realize it's just a phase every generation goes through. Typically, every generation is liberal when young and conservative when old. The only unique thing about Z-gen is the lengths of their cis/trans/dick-sucking social progressivism. It never went that extreme when boomers were young.

The people you're describing are unironically your generation the millenials, but go on. That's another generation with almost no based people. There is simply a dichotomy among Gen-Z and if you can't see that you're a retard. You're too removed from our generation to see it. There are disgusting degenerates and there are based people.

If some young people are described "incels", "alt-right", "white nationalists", and "crypto fascists" or whatever else they're described in the media with terrifying worry about their "radicalization" then how based are they going to be when this "phase change" happens?

I don't care about Boomers being greedy. I care about them being so stupid and easily to manipulate that they support hypercapitalism because of "low taxes" or whatever. Just pawns of the "chosen people."

Last edited:
Boomers are useless tryhard garbage who are the ones responsible for giving wahmen rights

People seem to forget that all age groups are simply disposable jewtools.

Personally, i think it's a good idea to cull all the jew-meme-infested morons off this world! (No matter what ages they are.) But only after the jews are gone. Because it's going to take skills - that SOME oldies have - to hold this sinking shit together long enough for a stabilizing transition to low tech. (Permaculture farming/ regenerative, style economy, instead of a strip mining economy.)

Either way I'm good. I had a life. It was only a shitty life when compared to Chad, but compared to the average idiot, I lived well. I lived free.

I just wish all this doom happened earlier so i could do a bit of fool smiting with my swords... Sigh.

I have spoken

u old retards voted in dumbfucks like Reagan and ruined our world

What can u expect of gov

Agreed, I hope all boomers die ASAP

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back