Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you want your race to have been enslaved if it meant your race was more chad like on average

yes or no

• Total voters
A

arabce1

Recruit
★★
Niggers should be thankful for slavery 400 years later or they would've been the asians of the modern world. Africans are ugly little twinks compared to african americans. I wouldn't mind having a slave ancestry if I was a light skin 6'4 bbc who's family were farmers while they were slaves.

Let me clear something up, this is not a poll on you becoming a nigger. This is a poll on if you would live in a parallel universe where you and your race has benefited from natural selection through slavery.

No. I hope that I would die fighting rather than become a slave.

African americans have european blood in them.

yes this is why there mogging machines in USA, african americans white admixture save them. ITS OVER FOR PURE BLOOD AFRICANS LIKE MY NIGGA @SoyUnPerdedor get in here give ur thoughts

I'd rather we kill all Chads and Stacies. A species of only incels, that would be great. Beauty and strength has no value in an industrialized society anyway.

yes this is why there mogging machines in USA, african americans white admixture save them. ITS OVER FOR PURE BLOOD AFRICANS LIKE MY NIGGA @SoyUnPerdedor get in here give ur thoughts
it is over tbh even whites didnt enslave somalis.

its beyond over

you're not becoming a slave, your ancestors would be slaves
I'm too autistic to cope with all the variables and conotations of the question. My ancestors were surfs and brutalised coal miners so in a parallel universe where the same happened but I end up a chad of course I would be in favour.

my race is already enslaved right now, mentally by jews

yes this is why there mogging machines in USA, african americans white admixture save them.
Yes.
Selective breeding turned them into a superior mold of the african. White admixture means they brutally mog any subsaharan dog.
Subsaharan=skinny manlet with a small head and fucked nose
American/Caribbean=High T, more anglicised and whiter features
I wish I had all of those high T features with godly white genes, like @cocksucker hes 6’2 and lightskin as fuck or that guy that looked like Jeremy Meeks

My race was already enslaved by Vikings and Slavs

No. Most new world blacks don't look good and my race (white, at least mostly) is already the chaddest race (which I don't partake in).

Yea lol. Is that even a question?

Only ppl who’ll say no are idiots who are proud of their race and country. I have met countless Curries who are proud of their country and themselves when they are like short ugly and brown
There is no comparison between Africans and African Americans

Yes. Curries would look better than African Americans if they had 30% euro admixture
Yea lol. Is that even a question?

Only ppl who’ll say no are idiots who are proud of their race and country. I have met countless Curries who are proud of their country and themselves when they are like short ugly and brown
There is no comparison between Africans and African Americans
Cope none of us are proud. At least ones in the west
Imagine if we were 30% white like African Americans

Niggers should be thankful for slavery 400 years later or they would've been the asians of the modern world. Africans are ugly little twinks compared to african americans. I wouldn't mind having a slave ancestry if I was a light skin 6'4 bbc who's family were farmers while they were slaves.

Let me clear something up, this is not a poll on you becoming a nigger. This is a poll on if you would live in a parallel universe where you and your race has benefited from natural selection through slavery.
slavery was pretty much a eugenics programs

So if we get enslaved again, will we be twice as strong?

Yeah, I'd say so.

I want euro in me

I'm a quarter slavic, I think they were slaves at some point.

There's a lot of no votes. I guess incels have their pride at the end of the day.

Correct. That’s why they do well with foids of other races.
Pure straight out of Africa blacks are ugly and scrawny.

As for the OP’s question —- fuck no. I’ll stay incel before being a slave

Correct. That’s why they do well with foids of other races.
Pure straight out of Africa blacks are ugly and scrawny.

As for the OP’s question —- fuck no. I’ll stay incel before being a slave
If you read the question properly you'd understand that you're not becoming a slave but your ancestors would have

I want to be the one doing the enslaving :feelshehe:

If you read the question properly you'd understand that you're not becoming a slave but your ancestors would have

In that case, the answer is still no. It’s a degrading Mark on ones ancestral history

No, because I could still end up looking like trash and have no recourse like some whites or Jews with status and/or money.

Did slavery go on long enough for it to have a major genetic impact on blacks?

Did slavery go on long enough for it to have a major genetic impact on blacks?
400 years is a long time. Experimentation on rats and fruit flies suggest that a few generations are needed for their to be a significant change in a population. Considering a short life expectancy of about 20-30 years you could easily have 10 generations akin to your preferences. Want lighter skin blacks? kill off the darker skinned ones immediately, there will be no dark skinned blacks in the next generation, keep repeating and you will probably have white blacks by the 4th or 5th generation. Punctuated evolution is a much more accurate representation of evolution than gradualism.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back