Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you want your gf to shave?

Would you want your gf to shave?

• Total voters
I don't like it nor fo I hate it I don't care I just hate modern bullshit like shaving, makeup etc.
It's gross and manly looking ngl. Modernity hatred aside, prob one of the only good things we made foids do & keep.

Yes of course. It's a realistic & valid standard to have. She could even help me shave my facial & pubic hair so we could bond even more:bigbrain:

It's not just eating it, your tribal ancestors didn't mind fucking a foid who had shit stains on her asshole but you sure do.

And just as that changed so did body hair because we shaped women into our liking through patriarchy and now it's still relevant. But feminists are trying to change that.Because its ''natural'' it's also natural to be unhygienc as fuck and not shower for months but they don't do that.

It's a feminist pov about muh body shouldn't adhere to standards and should just be. Fuck them, the standards on women should be even harsher.
How do you know that?

Why is it unhygienic?

Feminists grow bodyhair but put on makeup and fo skincare another bullshit it's just a trend

Least homosexual 2024cel

Yes of course. It's a realistic & valid standard to have. She could even help me shave my facial & pubic hair so we could bond even more:bigbrain:
It's modern bullshit but sure do whatever u like

Why is it unhygienic? "It's gross bro i looks manly bro"
I didn't say it's unhygienic & it's literally manly the more test you have the more body hair you have jfl argue with nature

I didn't say it's unhygienic & it's literally manly the more test you have the more body hair you have jfl argue with nature
Yes of course but itd normal to grow leg hair, arm hair and armpit hair as a foid

It's not masculine to grow a small amount of bodyhair
It kinda is cause her leg is gonna look like a man's leg lol

This conversation is retarded

@Lonelyus thoughts? Gaycels.is? I don't think so but I would like to hear what you think? Kek

Yes of course but itd normal to grow leg hair, arm hair and armpit hair as a foid
Normal doesn't matter we don't live in normalcy and nature.

A mans leg has much more hair
It varies between men nigga, I've seen foids who grow more leg hair than dudes, they just shave it, for the sake of us all
Sometimes in winter they keep it, because no one sees their legs.

@Lonelyus thoughts? Gaycels.is? I don't think so but I would like to hear what you think? Kek
Funny how you think natural diet is good but are against this

It varies between men nigga, I've seen foids who grow more leg hair than dudes, they just shave it, for the sake of us all
Sometimes in winter they keep it, because no one sees their legs.
Im no attracted to those foids and its rare

Dudes with low T
Are they not dudes ? you literally said up there that a foid has a pussy so she's a foid and it's not gay
Now you're saying a dude is low T doesn't matter, lol contradicting yourself.
They're still dudes, body hair is a masculine trait. look it up. Done with this convo.

first is a troon

Funny how you think natural diet is good but are against this
Im not entirely against this, Im just curious to hear what other users have to say about this

Sure now that I look again left one does have a lot but still I wouldnt mind it it's not too much
I don't think it's gay or whatever to fuck a foid with that body hair but I do think it's gross and manly and generally unattractive, if it's my gf and she can grow a lot of it, I'd rather she shaves it because if she allows that she will also get fat and uglier and not respect me at all. We don't live in nature we live in post patriarchal society and foids know this too.

Are they not dudes ? you literally said up there that a foid has a pussy so she's a foid and it's not gay
Now you're saying a dude is low T doesn't matter, lol contradicting yourself.
They're still dudes, body hair is a masculine trait. look it up. Done with this convo.
You must have abnormal amounts of T to grow less leg hairs than a foid and like I said I don't like foids with too much bodyhair since it means high T Im not contradicting myself

It's modern bullshit but sure do whatever u like
Is cutting your hair when it get's too long & into your eyes "Modern bullshit" As well?

Based hairy pussy enjoyer :feelsohh:

fuck arguing tbh one should just type

''Straightest 2024cel" ''gaycels.is''

And leave it at that

No because it can be annoying but how does bodyhair affect you in a bad way?
Makes you sweat far more. I started shaving my pubic hair because after I did cardio my boxers were always sweating.

Makes you sweat far more. I started shaving my pubic hair because after I did cardio my boxers were always sweating.
How can you compare sweat to hair getting into your eyes? How does the sweat in your boxers affect you anyways? I dont care about it

More 2018cels were gay than 2024cels. Take a look at some of the older threads
I just meant to denigrate this niggER and be done cause he's obtuse for nothing.

How can you compare sweat to hair getting into your eyes? How does the sweat in your boxers affect you anyways? I dont care about it
It feels more aesthetic with the pubic hair shaved. The sweat in the boxers makes you smell which people can notice about you. Hence why it's better to shave your pubic hair. It makes you feel orgulous when it's shaved since it can be nerve racking.

It feels more aesthetic with the pubic hair shaved. The sweat in the boxers makes you smell which people can notice about you. Hence why it's better to shave your pubic hair. It makes you feel orgulous when it's shaved since it can be nerve racking.
Fair I understand that