Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you want to live on planet TeeHee?

ShadowMonk

ShadowMonk

Ogreheart
Planet TeeHee is inhabited only by foids. The hypergamy spiralled out of control to the point where a single Chad had all the girls. When he died they had to switch to artificial insemination. No man has been on planet TeeHee for 100 years.

You have found a one way portal to planet TeeHee.
Do you enter?

Yeah sure. Why not. Can't get laid any less than I am presently.

Arent we already? TeeHeeeeee

id still probably be incel there. then id also be surrounded by fucking evil, primitive worthless creatures i hate. and it would be run like shit, because foids are too low IQ and too chickenshit to do blue collar jobs.

Breaking news!

You found another portal to planet Kek.
There are no foids left on planet Kek after the riots sorrounding the SMV depression led to the Incel rebellion. They have excellent sexbots able to produce offspring!

Would you choose planet Kek over planet TeeHee?

Planet Tehee and if they cunts would rather fuck each other than me i go fucking Vlad on them

We already live in teehee.

Planet TeeHee is inhabited only by foids. The hypergamy spiralled out of control to the point where a single Chad had all the girls. When he died they had to switch to artificial insemination. No man has been on planet TeeHee for 100 years.

Do you enter?
TeeHee exists within every 100 mile Tinder intersection. A small number of chads dominate however rather than one.

Does Planet TeeHee have electricity,clean tapwater,internet,buildings,vehicles or anything?Females are useless so i doubt it,therefore no.

I'm a Sub 8 Ethnic. So even if I were the only man, they would not want me anyway.

dude they wouldn't be able to hold up laws in that society so raping and pillaging them would be easy

explains Scandinavia quite well too, all their men are women too (I'm sorry @DeformAspergerCel but its true, you're just outlier exception. leave while you still can)

Breaking news!

You found another portal to planet Kek.
There are no foids left on planet Kek after the riots sorrounding the SMV depression led to the Incel rebellion. They have excellent sexbots able to produce offspring!

Would you choose planet Kek over planet TeeHee?
Planet Kek if they have loli bots unable to produce offspring

No.

I will send a nuke.

Fuck yeah. I'd be some sort of Rape Hulk

Do you enter?

Kek, this planet would be inbred af, since everyone has a baby with their father, but i would still go there, there is no way even the most ugly person wouldn't get laid there, you will at least have women who are curious what real sex is like

dude they wouldn't be able to hold up laws in that society so raping and pillaging them would be easy

explains Scandinavia quite well too, all their men are women too (I'm sorry @DeformAspergerCel but its true, you're just outlier exception. leave while you still can)
on it, don't worry boyo :feelsokman:
Also, I'm not pure scandinavian. I know I have some Belgian and likely German ancestry

Is saying what I'd do there still discussion of illegal activities if planet teehee is inhabited by people too petty and stupid to establish a functioning legal code?

Last edited:
yea fuck it. probs wud better than earths current state now. Couldnt be any worse.
Planet Tehee and if they cunts would rather fuck each other than me i go fucking Vlad on them
go fucking vlad = ?