Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you want to be in a relationship where girl likes you but is embarrassed to be seen in public with you?

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date

Would you date a girl like that?

• Yes

Votes: 37 49.3%
  • No

Votes: 23 30.7%
  • Maybe (explain why)

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • Be with her temporary

Votes: 9 12.0%

• Total voters
This forum is indeed full of roleplayers. Just check how many “involuntary celibates” voted NO.

YES. She actually likes me.

It's not like I like to go outdoors all the time either.

This is like the ideal dream scenario so definitely yes.

I don't even like going out and embarrass myself in public
I'd 100% understand if I'm some bitchs secret. I'd honestly prefer if she kept me a secret so that way I don't have to do a lot of things
1) No marriage
2) No meeting her family
3) She doesn't meet my family
4) Not having to put up with public displays of masculinity/affection to make her feel good

@Reddit_is_for_cucks I wouldn't do it brocel.

Hypothetically if someone I knew was in this situation, I'd say to him, don't do it brocel. Like I respect it if you do, bc we don't have many options, but tbh I think letting yourself be disrespected like that is crossing a line. Fuck that whore. You can get another gf the same way you got her, and if you're lonely for a while, at least you have self respect.

I don't get how most incels voted yes ngl. I guess most people thought "at least its something", but bear in mind, if you have to make this choice, you've already had a gf for a bit and gotten laid, aka you already experienced that important life milestone, and don't have as much to lose by dumping her, if that makes sense. So yeah I'd dump her.

I wouldn’t want to do PDA

NOPE

it's literally as if she didn't like you anyways

I would take anything from some girl, for some company at this point.

Thats unrealistic

I'm a NEET who rarely goes outside, only really if i HAVE to do it
so this would be perfect for me
this as well. I have thought about it and if I was a foid I would rather fuck a dildo than my body.
i think so too, not only cause of my body, but my small dick.
But maybe if i lose weight, then it wouldn't be as bad, and a girl might actually be ok with letting me fuck her.
Even if i still have a small dick, at least i won't be fat anymore

Last edited: