Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you want to be here to see WW3?

AnilBashir

AnilBashir

I have a message for you
I'm oldcel now. I know there are older here but in just over a month i will be 30. More and more I think about ending it all. I'm usually in the nothingeverhappens camp but things keep heating up in all the war telegrams i watch. If WW3 were gonna happen, i wouldn't want to off myself just before it. I want to see it. It's not a cope btw. I'm not thinking war would solve anything for me. I just think it would be an interesting thing to witness. If WW3 was gonna happen soon anyway, would you want to see it happen? Or would you rather it happened after you're gone?

i would def want to see it happen

im diagnosed severe kanner's so i wouldnt get drafted anyway :feelsokman:

I hate war. which is ironic.

WW3, if you mean a war where the majority of every country's GDP is committed to the war effort, would starve us all. Life would be bad.

I would get drafted then die to a Amazon drone

I'm oldcel now. I know there are older here but in just over a month i will be 30. More and more I think about ending it all. I'm usually in the nothingeverhappens camp but things keep heating up in all the war telegrams i watch. If WW3 were gonna happen, i wouldn't want to off myself just before it. I want to see it. It's not a cope btw. I'm not thinking war would solve anything for me. I just think it would be an interesting thing to witness. If WW3 was gonna happen soon anyway, would you want to see it happen? Or would you rather it happened after you're gone?
View attachment 1060290
yes

Whats that
Image 2024 02 09 203351961

Nah I'd rather just lay in bed and watch old Star Trek episodes.

If youre truly 100% fucked in life as is you have nothing to lose from ww3 and should do anything you can to possibly make it happen

Theres at least 1% chance you survive and repopulate the earth with a harem of radioactive foids

Nuclear fallout as a result would be okay as the earth needs a reboot

Got a 2023 laptop but it lags on firefox intel celeron 1.1ghz cpu :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
1. OrganHarvestMaxxing
2. money
3 buy pc (and merced a class)

its that simple hoxha

I really don't care

from banja luka to utrecht

idk my parents left balkans as soon as they could
I have some cousins near groningen or whatever that shit is called fuckers never bought me tickets :lul: :lul: :lul: also they rich they never bought me macbooks or iphones
Spoiled rats

I have some cousins near groningen or whatever that shit is called fuckers never bought me tickets :lul: :lul: :lul: also they rich they never bought me macbooks or iphones
Spoiled rats
groningen is extremely cucked

u should visit them sometimes so we can get doner kebabs and hang out at my place

groningen is extremely cucked

u should visit them sometimes so we can get doner kebabs and hang out at my place
No i will never visit those idiots i hate them if for some reason i go by holland ill write you my friend
Although its easier if you come in my subhuman country

I would stay here for WW3 because I wanna see how it plays out

It's the only reason I'm still alive.