Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you want an autistic son or a neurotypical son?

What kind of neurological profile would you want your son to have?

• Total voters
R

RODEBLUR

Banned
-
Given you want children and are able to at some point.

Personally I'd want an autistic one, something about having a mini Chris-chan but with my speech inflections, and looks partially, the other part being the unlucky cunt who'd have to bring such a being into the world by doing ''the deed'' with me.

Especially if it'd be my oneitis, her teeth are funny as fuck and if i had a son who carried over those comically deformed teeth and midface of death it would be like my little incel project, he'd be my best friend and i'd register him an account here at birth

I think it's better because, i feel like their brains are permanently malleable whereas NT kids start developing their own opinions and behaviour independently, complaining about their parents, rebelling against them, etc in their teenage years. I know that was me. Either way, people opposing me spikes my anger to homicidal levels.

Also in wife material, NT wives we know too well about, arguments, divorces, cuckery, etc... I would lose it if my son and/or wife would start some bullshit argument with me.

I mean just imagine you have an NT son and he'd grow up to be some generic Reddit normie and agecuck. I would postpartum abort him.

Of course, if you somehow luck out and get a Chad son, obviously it'd be better if he's NT... but it would be funny as fuck if you'd have an Autistic Chad.

I'm not autistic, or rather, at least i don't think my parents ever thought something was ''wrong'' with me as a kid, and I was part of the popular clique in several classes and misbehaved often and made friends this way, I don't think i have any social deficits, I'm just weird, and even that I can mask if i'd really want to. So, even if I had it it would be pretty useless to diagnose

Tell me your thoughts and vote

Doesn’t matter, they just have to be hapa. Hapa male can overcome any personality deficiencies cause they are all mogger. Hapa = fakecel

8E92B523 3F07 42B3 868E 9DA147102111
B3300268 2D9B 4AC4 9D6F 0B733ED732D1
37F8E04E DE7D 4E57 89C8 8463ABCF8392

I know some dude called Elliot who's just aching to refute this argument
That manlet pretty boy that wouldn’t settle for anything less than 6’ blonde Stacy’s? Refutes me

would not wish the hell of autism on my son

That manlet pretty boy that wouldn’t settle for anything less than 6’ blonde Stacy’s? Refutes me
He even got pretty lucky as a Hapa, despite being the Godfather of Inceldom.

I've seen hapas who are ugly fucks and it's quite common even with 2 GL parents

would not wish the hell of autism on my son
Understandable. I guess it's because i process this world in a fucked up way, i'd just kinda want a mini-me pet that i can take retarded pictures of to post on Facebook with shit captions every so often instead of raise a seperate individual to extend my family

I wouldn't want a mini me to take care of.

Being autistic is a curse. I really wish I was born neurotypical.

being autistic is cool, the problem is dealing with the NTs of this world.
No, the fact that it's hard to relate to other people is mentally tormenting.

He even got pretty lucky as a Hapa, despite being the Godfather of Inceldom.
Elliot was ugliest hapa and still mogged most male population

What's it like
It's hard to relate to how other people feel or how the world works so you end up embarrassing yourself and you get very neurotic and jaded.

It's hard to relate to how other people feel or how the world works so you end up embarrassing yourself and you get very neurotic and jaded.
I don't really care for relating but i don't get how people, autistic or not just go on with their lives, find their hobbies and their communities to be part of. I always feel lost and like i'm wandering in the abyss

What's it like
Start a conversation.

Close your eyes.

Put on headphones with loud white noise.

Everything your interlocutor wishes to say to you, he must not say directly, but instead dictate to google translate, and have it turned to german or russian or any language you don't know.

Now, you listen to the google translator voice in german, arab or whatever, and try to dictate what you've heard back to another google translator just so it can translate back to a language you know.

Now call, a 3rd or 4th party to join the conversation circle.

The other parties are allowed to talk normally with each other, it's JUST YOU who is blindfolded, hearing white noise and trying to decipher a doubly-machine-translated sentences in robotic voice through white noise.

Try to keep a conversation going on these terms.

Now, beware that ANY mistake you make in communication will result in you being called names -- crazy, weirdo, psycho, lunatic, creep etc. -- and having nasty rumors spread against you just to ruin your reputation. Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of public opinion & gossiping.

Now, try to make friends and keep a social circle. Try asking a girl out.

And every time you don't succeed, others will say that you're weird, creepy, misogynistic, etc. to everyone around them.

Last edited:
Start a conversation.

Close your eyes.

Put on headphones with loud white noise.

Everything your interlocutor wishes to say to you, he must not say directly, but instead dictate to google translate, and have it turned to german or russian or any language you don't know.

Now, you listen to the google translator voice in german, arab or whatever, and try to dictate what you've heard back to another google translator just so it can translate to a language you know.

Now call, a 3rd or 4th party to join the circle.

Try to keep a conversation going on these terms.

The other parties are allowed to talk normally with each other, it's JUST YOU who is blindfolded, hearing white noise and trying to decipher a doubly-translated sentences in robotic voice.

Now, ANY mistake you make in communication will result in you being called names -- crazy, weirdo, psycho, lunatic, creep etc. -- and having nasty rumors spread against you just to ruin your reputation.

Now, try to make friends and keep a social circle.
Over.

No, just that you don't want kids. Always alone must suck
I just see how it ruined my Dad having to bring me up, he'd have so much more time and money if I wasn't born.

eat shit for asking that question

I’d want him to be autistic so I can force him to suffer :feelsdevil:

Having an autistic child is a lot of work. I would want either no kids or a hard maximum of only 2 NT ones

Wouldn’t want kids either way, as existing is just guaranteed suffering at one point or another, but if I had to, I’d say as NT as possible, because autism makes life more hell than it already is.

Push her down the stairs:society::feelsLSD: