Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you want a Clingy GF survey pt2

Would you want a clingy GF?

• Yes

• No

• Other/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Anonymous MG

Anonymous MG

Redeemed
-
So as you all know, it's been a full year since I last made this thread.
Here's the data to the previous thread if you wondering:
20200224 170236

So, I'm sure most people would agree that a full year is enough for this forum to have a complete perspective change in regards to the subject. And my primary objective right now is to find out if that judgment still stands among the incel community. (And I'm quite bored right now, and we need a bit of variety pewpew)

The question is simple:
Would you appreciate a clingy GF, again a water is wet question, but I'm still genuinely curious pewpew.

If 2D yes, would back me on my conquest

Yes, because she wouldn't cuck me, correct?

Clingy is probably one of the best traits

Yes. Why?

Because I certainly don't want her to be 'independent' aka casually riding other men's dicks.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

No. There is a reason why Chad only engages with them to pump and dump them.

As for us, never become the "favorite person" of a borderline bitch, this means that she doesn't find you sexually threatening but fully trusts you, and you will become a giga orbiter the likes of which you never thought possible.

Last edited:
Eventually I'd get bored/annoyed by her, but much like a hangover the first and middle part make it worth it.

I'd say so, that she would only be devoted to you and try to be involved with everything having to do with you pewpew.
Cope. It just means she has daddy issues, and is therefore a major slut.

Who wouldn’t want a clingy GF?

Yes. I'd want her down my throat 24/7. I love clingy chicks

I don't know why anyone would say no.

Yes I dream about having a clingy gf it's all I want

Clingy I'm fine with, as long as she isn't crazy and/or violent (I'm even fine with a certain level of craziness as long as it doesn't inconvenience me)

Who wouldn’t want a clingy GF?
Currently, about 2 people from this survey and 13 from the previous one.

I'd say the community has become even more biased towards "yes" pewpew.

i would agree to kill 100 of the forum members for it.

Does it make me bluepill because I voted yes, thinking her being clingy makes her NAWALT?

That's why ur theme is cucks.co wouldn't kill any person here even for a 2D foid.
Idk bout you but I would probably kill Weed in Raid: Shadow Legends just for the hell of it pewpew.

Fuck no.

Brb want to lift in peace.
Brb want to game in peace.
Brb vidya in peace.
Brb need space to breath.

only way I would say no is if her BMI is over some limit
NO FAT FEMOID NO NEVER

you are asking lonley horny loser men if they want a gf JFL at this

you are asking lonley horny loser men if they want a gf JFL at this
I mean,

At memes.co anonymous polls show that people here are MGTOW, have girlfriends, have kissed a human female, and have had consensual sex with a human female.

5 people even said no, so I'm just trying to figure out what the community thinks about the subject pewpew.

Does it make me bluepill because I voted yes, thinking her being clingy makes her NAWALT?
It’s a hypothetical, but it’s kinda like a homeless man wishing to be a millionaire, it’s not gonna happen but it’s a nice dream

It depends on the person.

gigavolcel if you wouldn't

yea that would be ideal

What kind of a question is this, of course i would.

gonna be even more positive answers because things only get more desperate with each year

1582634835701-gif.207558