Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [POLL] Would you reject a foid if she told you she isn't a virgin?

Would you reject a non virgin MTB or HTB?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
No, I’m way too old to have a shot at a virgin.

Welcome to .is its 2024 now and were full of fakecels here.
Yes exactly. Almost everyone who voted "Yes" potentially has options

I'm torn between desiring any female companionship and my own self-respect. If she was a total whore with a triple digit BC, would probably just pump a couple times just to know what sex feels like and dump. If she had just 1 or 2 boyfriends she was in loving long term relationships with, then I guess it's fine, if she's also a good person, that is already way beyond what I can possibly dream of. I wouldn't get a virgin gf at my age anyway.

Last edited:
Damn. That might be average, I don't know. I know I overdo it though and should cut back. It's so hard though as it's one of the only ways I get pleasure
Perhaps, as I recall, you have high testosterone levels and a fast metabolism, so you eat 4,000 calories a day to keep the weight off.

Perhaps you have high testosterone, as far as I remember, and you have a fast metabolism, which is why you eat 4,000 calories a day to keep weight off.
I definitely have a stupidly fast metabolism and eat a lot. Not sure about my test levels though. Haven't had it checked since I was 16. I hope it's high though

I definitely have a stupidly fast metabolism and eat a lot. Not sure about my test levels though. Haven't had it checked since I was 16. I hope it's high though
The less body fat you have, the more libido and testosterone you have. I noticed this on myself when I had different weights, when I gained fat on purpose, and then dropped it.

The less body fat you have, the more libido and testosterone you have. I noticed this on myself when I had different weights, when I gained fat on purpose, and then dropped it.
Interesting. I'm fairly lean, as I have been my whole life. Currently 155 pounds at 6'0". Maybe 15 percent body fat

Interesting. I'm fairly lean, as I have been my whole life. Currently 155 pounds at 6'0". Maybe 15 percent body fat
Perhaps this is the whole point, when I purposely ate up to 28.5% of my body mass index, my morning erections disappeared, and when I returned to the usual 24% BMI, everything returned to me. Well, in fact, genetics plays a role in the fact that each organism is unique in its activities.

Perhaps this is the whole point, when I purposely ate up to 28.5% of my body mass index, my morning erections disappeared, and when I returned to the usual 24% BMI, everything returned to me. Well, in fact, genetics plays a role in the fact that each organism is unique in its activities.
Yep. I couldn't get fat if I tried though, not that I'd want to anyway. I simply cannot get past 155 pounds no matter what I do.

Also, off topic but open up your profile nigger
Bild 2024 08 31 105553006

No, cause virgin foids do not exist. Foid would have to apologise and make it up for me

A women who claims to be a virgin is likely lying. Or hates sex. None of which would be good for a relationship.

no unless very high body count

No
I just wouldn't marry her

Wake up no one is interested in me and to this site users

Depends. If it is a body count over 2 or 3 then no, as a virgin it is my number one priority to get a virgin.

And her not being a virgin would be good?
Of course her being a virgin would be better. But it's just a matter of probability.

Number of actual virgins in adult women who have sex: 1%
People who claim to be virgins if they think it will give them an advantage: 10%

Thus if they claim to be a virgin it would still be a 90%+ chance to be a non-virgin, but they would deceive you.

Maybe if she is really ugly and extremely scared of STDs then I would believe her to be a virgin, then her being a virgin would actually be a positive - and you could also more or less trust that she didn't just restore her hymen. But if she has the hymen, does it mean she rarely masturbated with a vibrator? That would be a con because it means she's not interested in sexual stuff. So it's difficult, I think.

No standards for your face

a bodycount of 3 is the limit and it depends on who/what she fucked and if she did degenerate shit i would reject her

I'd be a moron to reject a high tier Becky that only had 1 previous partner (assuming she's genuinely attracted to me and isn't merely using me)

I`d fuck her but not date