Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you want a Clingy GF survey pt2

Would you want a clingy GF?

• Yes

• No

• Other/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
gonna be even more positive answers because things only get more desperate with each year

1582634835701-gif.207558
Do you think that people on this forum can change? That everyone on this forum has the ability to not be a gigavolcel, if they just try?

Heh heh heh heh...

All right

Well here's a better question, pewpew?

No I think being clingy would be a bad trait because you kind of have to babysit. It is more productive if both can work independently without distrust.

Fuck yes, an overly attentive gf can alleviate the pain that is missed memories and years and years of isolation

Yes I would love a girl that's so into me. I'm clingy myself so we would make the perfect couple.

Clingy gf would be heaven. Having a gf so devoted to the point of smothering would be pure bliss, and It would help ease my paranoia of getting cucked. Her affections and unwillingness to part from me for even a second would be the ultimate demonstration of her loyalty.