Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Would you wageslave if you wouldn't have to?

Would you wageslave if you wouldn't have to?

• Yes

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 16 80.0%

• Total voters
Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Assuming NEETbuxx, not necessarily that you're rich, even tough both scenarios are fine.

I'm NEET but I would like to wageslave, nothing too hardcore or too people-oriented tho. It offers more financial stability, less guilt over being useless, solves boredom and you can enjoy your copes more (at least for me) because they are more rare and condensed.
And I could buy a lot of things I want to buy and have my own place.

How much will be the neetbuxx if we compare to the minimum wage ?
If is 50% or more i would be a neet, if is less than 50% i would still prefer to wageslave tbh

Yes I would. But I would change career paths and take more risks then.

I'll probably stop wage slaving soon. There's no point after a while. Will go full LDAR.

I answered no assuming it means I win the lottery. Not powerball but like 5 million or something

Last edited:
I would become a polygot and learn as many languages as possible

Not having to wageslave would allow me time to be able to be inside my head for some introspection and being able to enjoy my hobbies. I'd take freedom over working without question.

That's why after a period of working at my shitty ass job, I'd take months off just to recover my sanity, cause over time, I'd find myself in devere grip stress, which never ends well for any of us. While my mom and step dad doesn't like me being at home all day while they have to work, I value my sanity over money and living.

Never wageslaved and don't plan to.
There's no point in wageslaving,nothing interests me anymore so the wageslave money wouldn't make me less depressed.

Obviously not, how will I spend all day posting on inkwell forums if I had to wageslave my days away