Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you unironically wipe out all female life on earth?

Would you kill all females?

• Yes

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
If I had a button that wipes out all females when pressed I would press it.
I don't care that without any woman at all it would be impossible to leave inceldom, because it's not like I'm gonna have sex or kisses at all.
It would be easier for me to live without seeing these animals everywhere I go, I wouldn't have to think about them ever again.

cope

i'd wipe all pathetic beta/soy/nu males, femoids love to worship men, theres a reason why westren fems are on average less happier than patriarchal 'primitive' societies, they are not made to be liberal and have freedom, they are meant to worship a strong man.

No. My ass is too feminine, I would get raped by BBC as they then would have to release their urges in something else. No need to look at my face when doggy

Yep they need to die

hehe xd said:
cope

i'd wipe all pathetic beta/soy/nu males, femoids love to worship men, theres a reason why westren fems are on average less happier than patriarchal 'primitive' societies, they are not made to be liberal and have freedom, they are meant to worship a strong man.

This.
Nu-males are the true enemy, you always kill the traitor first. Also if we kill all females we'll still be depressed so it wouldn't change shit.

Ill ruin every life i can. if i can't be happy no one should be happy

Yes.

If I am doomed to suffer, humanity will suffer with me.