Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you try ascending with a foid that is in prison ?

Rau Le Creuset

Rau Le Creuset

The Cold Cold Abyss
I've been thinking about writing a letter to a foid who was recently incarcerated in my state for being a school teacher who had sex with one of her students. She was in the news. She doesn't look half bad. I've been having blue pilled fantasies about us writing letters to each other regularly and me visiting her in prison, and through this she eventually will fall in love with me. Do you think this is a viable option or am I being naive ?

No. I do not want to get in legal trouble

Slurping up 14 yr old chad's sloppy second lmaooo

Just to fuck sure, long term relationship fuck no.

I've been thinking about writing a letter to a foid who was recently incarcerated in my state for being a school teacher who had sex with one of her students. She was in the news. She doesn't look half bad. I've been having blue pilled fantasies about us writing letters to each other regularly and me visiting her in prison, and through this she eventually will fall in love with me. Do you think this is a viable option or am I being naive ?

lmao at least you recognize it’s a fantasy. She probably has hundreds of other simps sending letters and care packages to her

But to answer your question I wouldn’t be opposed to doing it for the sex, not for a relationship of course

Just send Pic and proposition to fuck her cunt