Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you trust a foid/tell her your secrets?

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
One day I was visiting my uncle and he got really drunk and we talked about my parents being heroin addicts and how it affected him having the house visited by cops when my mom and he were still living with their parents and shit. Suddenly his wife came in and he immediately stopped talking and told her to GTFO as it was none of her business. She was pissed but went away. And I asked him: "You never talked to her about your past?" and he said: "No, you never talk to bitches about your life or past."

I think my uncle spoke wisdom that day. If I ever had a gf I would NEVER talk a word to her about my past or my parents or all the shit I have gone through. Foids can not be trusted with that shit. Plus they will consider you as weak if you speak about your feelings. You have to only show her your strength and shield everything else away from her as she is never a real friend.

Love and relationships are built on mutual trust and understanding. There should be absolutely no secrets between you and your wife.

Fuck that shit. Fucking whores

TBH having a relationship in the west built on lies is a disaster waiting to happen.

Your uncle is based.

I have no secret im ugly and dead

showing weakness to a foid is a terrible mistake

I would never trust anyone with my secrets, especially women.

this is how old guys always behaved

they never EVER tried to cry on their wife's shoulder or tell the wife about their troubles

gee, i wonder why

Tell her your secrets and everyone she knows will also know as well, that's how it works with females

No, you should never ever trust a female

Have you ever seen those crime shows where the only reasons the guy got caught is because he got a girlfriend and told her everything?

JFL at trusting a foid with something valuable:lul:

No. It's a disaster waiting to happen. Hoes aren't loyal and your secrets are for sale after she's not your girl. Might tell all her new boyfriends tbh.

Plus they will consider you as weak if you speak about your feelings. You have to only show her your strength and shield everything else away from her as she is never a real friend.
Fucking beasts should be domesticated through beatings

i can't even trust males let alone females

Image result for nicolas cage laughing gif

I wouldn't trust a female to drive a car lmfao. Why would I trust them with my secrets.

Fuck
that
Chit

In an ideal world I would.
In clown world, in 2019, I will never tell any important info about me to a foid.
Btw, High i.q. post OP.

hell no you can never trust a foid, especially a modern day western foid

No, I wouldnt even trust a male normie. Their brains are designed to talk about it every oppurtunity, their brains are so tiny they have forgotten what the term "secret" means. Cant blame them with their absurd low IQ.

I dont think you should trust anyone .... telling someone your secrets its giving power to the other person just because you want validation or other shit ... its meaningless and it will do more harm than good