Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Would you trade your life with Zyros's?

L

Lereeo

Greycel
I'd trade my frame for his too tbh

I have to see him in real life before I can answer.

Idk. He is older than me so it Is kinda offputing.
And I think I look just slightly worse than him so it wouldn't be much improvement.

Hell fucking yea.

NO FACE = NO CASE

Yeah, i would run Tom Araya game.

No thanks. I prefer my life over his.

I don't know enough about him. He looks ok but is as skinny as a toothpick. He seems to have some form of anorexia.

No because Zyros is a gay vampire who drunk posts here.

Can I keep my frame?

id trade my life for knajjds in a heartbeat.

I would prettyboy cute twink max and have scores of orbiters across social media and use them to supplant my income only to have straight-shota sex with 6'2'' amazon milf mommies

No, i don't want to punch myself 19 times out of rage.

I just want his height

No, I like my life except for the fact that cant fucking get laid even if my life depended on it.

I would prettyboy cute twink max and have scores of orbiters across social media and use them to supplant my income only to have straight-shota sex with 6'2'' amazon milf mommies

I would trade my face for his tbh.

no, I have my own mental illness to deal with

Not really. Its chad or nothing for me. I dont have the brain to live a normal life with sub chad looks

No, only because that frame tho.
He’s attractive tho

I envy that guy. Everyone praises him like a god.

I would trade my life for anyone with better facial bone structure and 100% of females.

Looks too ethnic, MM tier in some pics and ogre on others so fraud, and my 5yo self would framemog him sooo hell 2 the nah.

Looks too ethnic, MM tier in some pics and ogre on others so fraud, and my 5yo self would framemog him sooo hell 2 the nah.

What’s wrong with ethnic

I know a girl who’d date zyros