Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you trade 3 inches of height for blue eyes? (assuming yours are brown)

lose 3 inches of height for blue eyes?

• yes

Votes: 20 14.0%
  • no

Votes: 123 86.0%

• Total voters
no lol, my eye area is probably the most decent trait on me

Hyper low IQ thread

Yeah sure I'd love to be 5'4" with blue eyes. What a great deal that would be.

No. Especially since i can get them turned blue in spain for a few thousand dollars and lose zero inches of height.

lmao 5'6 supermanlet for blue eyes, fuck nah. even as a deathnic where blue eyes would greatly halo me being 5'6 10th percentile height is an absolute death sentence.

Nope. Not a fan of blue eyes.

If you're at least 5 11" or 6 feet, you should go ahead and sacrifice 3 inches. You will still be taller than most women and you'll have awesome eyes. Being a ethnicel, blue eyes would be incredible

Cherry IQ comment.

foids dont require you to just be taller than them. thats the bare minimum. its like foids requiring you to have a dick. foids require you to be taller than most men or at LEAST average height.

Maybe if I‘d be 6‘3. At 5‘11.5 I am already below the manlet cutoff

Would I like to have blue eyes? Hell yes. Would I trade 3 inches of height for blue eyes? Hell no. I'm already only 5'7". Dropping to 5'4" and getting heightmogged by the majority of women...fuck it.

Once you get into uber manlet territory no one will care about the color of your eyes. Height is all they'll see.

No, because i'm enough of a manlet as it is.

blue eyes are overrated imo

of course no height is way more important than
eyes' color and also eyes shape matters more if you got bad shape it's over for you even if you got the rarest and most beautiful color

JFL no fucking way
height >>>>>>>> everything else

To improve coloring I will just get colored contacts or dye my hair dark blond.
Height is life

No, I'm short enough as it is. I think this whole eye colour mattering is a meme anyway, girls don't care about eye colour they care about facial structure, and jaw above all else.

No, I'm short enough as it is. I think this whole eye colour mattering is a meme anyway, girls don't care about eye colour they care about facial structure, and jaw above all else.
Eye color can make a 6 a 7. You need above average eye area for it to make a difference.

Only if it fixes my subhuman eye area

Looks>height>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>eye color

No. I'm already 5'6

where the fuck does this come from an aryan manlet doesn't do better than a tall Chad with dark eye color. In fact I thought dark features in men were preferred overall as someone with a dark blonde blue eyes phenotype using this website

where the fuck does this come from an aryan manlet doesn't do better than a tall Chad with dark eye color. In fact I thought dark features in men were preferred overall as someone with a dark blonde blue eyes phenotype using this website
Dark blond blue eyes is close to ideal imo. Only behind light skin, blue eyes and dark hair and light blue eyes, white skin, med brown hair

Dark blond blue eyes is close to ideal imo. Only behind light skin, blue eyes and dark hair and light blue eyes, white skin, med brown hair
Maybe but I don't think phenotype is as important as charisma and physique which is probably my problem. I think being a manlet would hurt pretty bad too

I'd give my blue eyes away for 3 inches of height

Lol at charisma. Charisma is 90% looks and social conditioning.

Also if you don't have a good physique and think it makes you incel, you are probably wrong. My chadlite neighbor has a shit physique and slays.

Also if you don't have a good physique and think it makes you incel, you are probably wrong. My chadlite neighbor has a shit physique and slays.
Then where would the issue be? Do certain ethnicities of grills mainly prefer certain other ethnicities? There are mainly huwhites and mexicans where I live so I don't see how that would be it

Then where would the issue be? Do certain ethnicities of grills mainly prefer certain other ethnicities? There are mainly huwhites and mexicans where I live so I don't see how that would be it
If you look Nordic you attract more ethnic looking women.

Mostly agree tbh. But charisma is a thing for 7+ high tier normies and chads. A incel with 'charisma' is seen as a creep.

I am 180cm and I would trade my 10cm for having black hair and eyes.
Blonde and blue eyed men are fucking trash. I hate myself and I hate blonde dudes automatically. I subconsciously want to kill men who are too white.

No...I'd look like an abomination with blue eyes

If I had blue eyes, I'd trade them in for 3" of height.

eye color is a halo, not a requirement . height on the other hand, is a requirement

I'd pay a lot of money to get blue eyes, but I'd never sacrifice my height for it. A short man is not only incel but lacks respect from other men as well.

fck no if your a giant eyes dont matter

I’d trade my nonexistant blue eyes to be 5’6

Jfl at picking yes if you aren't 6'6"+

Eye color does not matter, I would trade my blue eyes for those 3 inches of height any day though.

YES, where I Iive eye color can make you into a 6/10 easily

Dont wanna be a dwarf, I really cant

My friend is Peruvian and he wears contacts that make his eyes blue.

If I were 6'3'' yeah

Definitely. I hate my eyes.

no, eyes mean nothing.