Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you trade 3 inches of height for blue eyes? (assuming yours are brown)

lose 3 inches of height for blue eyes?

• yes

Votes: 20 14.0%
  • no

Votes: 123 86.0%

• Total voters
mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
blue eyes are a massive halo

Hint: don't. I have blue eyes and here I am.

Not worth the manlet status tbh, height is a bigger halo.

change that to deepset eyes and ill say yes

Id trade my whole eyesight for +3inches of hieght

no not worth

image.jpeg

Eye color is not that important. Height>>> eye color

No. EYE AREA AND HEIGHT >>>> Eye color

I know a curry with blue eyes, but at the end of the day he's just curry. His eyes themselves look cool, but he has recessed orbital rims and he's short, so what's the point?

Yes

I would take being 5ft11 ethnic with blue eyes all day. I would still be taller than most people anyway plus have orbiter femoids because of my rare eye colour.

pretty happy with my hazel eyes as they are tbh

yes for sure
i am 5'10'', I would trade 6-7 inches for blue eyes + pale skin

empirical evidence suggest you are better off with white skin + blue eyes and being manlet than vice versa.

Screenshot 2018 5 2 Mate Preferences pdf1
Screenshot 2018 5 2 Mate Preferences pdf

no

blues eyes is too effeminate

I would trade my dick to be a chad, validation is better than sex anyways tbhtbh ngl

and yes if it wouldnt decrease my frame too tbhtbh ngl

Hell no. Being a manlet is a bigger death sentence than eye color.

I'm on the edge of average (5' 9.5) and would be a total fucking manlet if I was 3 inches shorter. Hell, even 1 inch shorter would wreck my height. No.

You serious!? I am 5´7" and have blue eyes, don´t really see a benefit in that.

Hell no. I'm already a manlet so this would only make things worse for me.

No. Height is more important than eye color.

Nope, I'll take my height and current eye color.

I would trade my eye color (blue) for a better jawline

Could work
If you're white, imagine a 5'4 currycell with a giant nose and then blue eyes.
Looks like some horror film stuff.

I would trade by blue eyes for brown eyes if it meant growing 2 inches.

Hell fucking no. I would've roped a thousand times if I was shorter. Blue eyes are cool, but I'd rather be a dominant, tall incel than a blue - eyed bitch manlet.

Yes, I'm a ugly blackcel so, it'll help a lot.

Yes i'll down to 5"9 and the i'll become Slayer gigachad

A black person with blue eyes would look weird

Hell no, never in a million fucking years would I trade height for eye color, no matter the eye color.

I'm not convinced women prefer blue or lighter eyes; I've only ever heard them say they like 'deep brown eyes'. I've even heard a girl describe blue eyes as 'cold and distant'.

If I were like a 6'3 tallfag then absolutely, but I'm a 5'8 manlet.

I'm 6'0 with hazel eyes that look green in daylight, they're better than brown or black eyes but not nearly as pretty as deep blue/green eyes. 5'9 is still a decent height, yea I'd probably do it.

No, I will get green eyes anyway

I had a friend in high-school, whiny manlet ("I wish I was tall!"), pretty boy, looked super faggy and "cute" ... and always scored the most attractive chicks. Fearing that he isn't tall enough, he even flirted with girls on work to just to make them give him their number, so he felt a confidence boost and felt that he *could* get her, despite being a manlet (and despite having a Stacy girlfriend, of course.) So he was a pretty boy manlet ... but also blond and blue-eyed, good face and looked like out of a magazine from Nazi Germany.

I would trade 3 inches of height for fast metabolism. Kek

5’7”. Can’t afford to lose even an inch. So no

I can just get surgery to give myself blue eyes

I would become a fucking TURBO manlet. Not worth it.

I'm 6ft1ish and have blue eyes, but i have a lazy eye, long midface, 5head, deformed jaw and skull structure (asymmetrical face), balding at 19, acne scars that make me look like a meth head, etc

so yeah doesn't help me at all

Blue eyes on men only works for Chad. A blue eyed, non Chad man generally looks weaker than a brown eyed non Chad man. If you are going to be a perfect specimen for the Feminazis, you need all the barbarian Nazi traits, not just the eyes.

Ethnic self-hatred reaches record highs, more coverage at 11.

Not being a manlet is a much bigger halo

If you're at least 5 11" or 6 feet, you should go ahead and sacrifice 3 inches. You will still be taller than most women and you'll have awesome eyes. Being a ethnicel, blue eyes would be incredible

no I would just wear contacts, lul

No, coloring is mostly a meme and height is way more important. I am already a manlet as well, if i lose 3 inches i would run the risk of becoming a literal midget.